Conversation Between Czar and fabz

90 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. I texted you once , never heard back. Is your number the same ?
  2. STOP LEAVING ME.

Yeah, I'm still a submariner. Still living in Connecticut.
  3. Hey bro, how's life been? Hope all is well, still enlisted?
  4. AY BOIIO .
  5. Shit, do you still have my number?
    When wil you be in the city next?
  6. You suck. I've been to NY like fifteen times in the past year.
  7. Hi .
  8. Either the Navy Lodge (Staten Island?) or in Manhattan. HMU sometime if you wanna chill.
  9. Really!? When you come to the city where do you stay?
  10. I've been at it for about a year. Also I was in NYC the past two weekends - fuck you.
  11. Yup, Navy. Gotta get my education one way or an other. How long you been doing it for now?
  12. Medical screenings up the ass and some random testing. What branch? Navy?
  13. That sounds really neat actually. I was hoping on enlisting this winter tbh. How'd you land that job?
  14. Yerp. I work down on the waterfront of a company called Electric Boat. It's real neato. Its a nice-ish state, there just aren't many nice / interesting things to do where I actually live.
  15. Navy? What's wrong with CT? I hear it's really nice, I've only been there once.
  16. I work on submarines and shit. It's neat-o. Connecticut is a fucking cunt state, but I've met some decent people.
  17. How do you like CT? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eohHwsplvY So what are you working as?
  18. Haha, I live like 1.5 hours away from NYC now. I go like once a month with some of my buddies. Hit me up sometime if you wanna hang. I live in Connecticut now.
  19. Why do I see your message now!? How long were you here for?
  20. I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU BETTER SOMEHOW BECOME ACTIVE AND VISIT ME WHEN I'M IN NYC THIS WEEKEND.
  21. I'm back, we'll I just thought about MPGH!
  22. YOU WHORE, COME BACK TO ME
  23. Whats your MSN again?
  24. Really, then get on MSN.

I'm on it now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 90
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast