Conversation Between Scotia and Deflorate.

71 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hey Deflo *psst*
  2. Hey scotia *psst*
  3. Been busy ******, calm down.

I'll be more active soon enough.

/topkek no i wont
  4. Why the fuck are you so dead, we need to hook up for more gay sex soon x
  5. Come back to life pls.
  6. suck it niqqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  7. Buy me CSGO like you said you would you fucking dickbag.
  8. kk bruh, you're buying me csgo m8
  9. lol bish u aint gettin jack ayy
  10. I most likely wont be on tomorrow, but gift the CS:GO copy to https://steamcommunity.com/id/Deflorate

plis and thanks bb
  11. xxx .
  12. gave you 1,300 thanks bae
  13. get shrekt, you deserved it.
  14. y u got cs brah
  15. y u dead on ts
  16. That fucking sig.
  17. Wot u tokin aboot m12?
  18. pray4jov2k14 is underway
  19. spread the way of the b0ss while im gone my child
  20. I shall brother Floru, I promise.
  21. carry on the ways of the pusi b0ss for me sco-sco.
  22. ​i luv u bae
  23. Rundown

I don't play for literally HALF of a round in Curve Fever and STILL whoop yo candy ass in an amazing clutch, proving that I'm worth the title of "Kings of Comebacks".

You get pissed and challenge me to a re-match and I accept only to prove that I'm the better man. The game commences and I pull off at least 3 MLG worthy plays that send you straight to Curve Fever heaven. It comes down to a tie breaker, me on 27 and you on 28. To secure my victory, I have to win the round overall and make sure that you get put out of the competition in either last or 3rd place. In an AMAZING, AMAZING play by me which involves navigating my way through numerous difficult and tight loops I prevail and DESTROY YOU, claiming my title as both the King of Comebacks and the King of Curve Fever.

The end.

SUCK IT ******, GET MAD BITCH.
  24. You cumguzzling shitlord scumbag fucking ****** queerbait dick sucking, ass fucking piece of fucking garbage. I hope your parents abandon you on the side of a road in a ditch somewhere. Then get picked up buy a black guy with a 12 inch cock, and get raped by him. I hope your asshole tears open like a black hole and sucks us all in so I don't have to live in this shitty world where I got beat by you, the biggest cock-sucking donkey fondling monkey ****** ****** in the universe.

I hope you die a slow painful death.
  25. AWE YIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 71
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast