3. suddenly i cant pay so i cant help you
  4. i have seen you on wgh
    as vip coder/root

else

send me the site and i'll help u
  5. i have seen you on wgh
    as vip coder/root
  6. what is your site name?
    send me over pm or skype: noscamplease maybe we can make a deal and work together on your site...
  7. sorry for double re-read and now i understand sorry i got messages of 20 people on my skype prety annoying through so i readed it to fast
  8. so i dont really get it the site your working for paid you already or not?
  9. I really not gona say no from beggging who know what may happen the site that i work for should pay me on monday if they didnt i leave them i got alot of offer am not joking or saying but really i has until then i wont say anything that i will think about it
  10. and you already know your answer be sure we are new and with your hacks we are getting pro.
  11. allright keep in mind we are a fresh site when the hacks updates we go to .net if you need help in software i advice mybb contact me if you decide to come to us or make your own site
    we have a few members already but when the hack is on with spammer i will use that one as a beast...
    because your menu will gain us alot of vip members

if you can do it like public hack = normal blocked menu and vip hack this beasty it will be awesome.
    oh and on every register we earn a small amount of money too.
  12. Will in 2 weeks i decide if i would keep up with my site or just build own one or move to new site so but atm i can't
  13. i really want you as coder. because your hacks is beasty!
  14. Thanks but already got site
  15. hey R3dLine i want to offer you something and ofcourse you are getting paid! skype: noscamplease msn: hellomen-bc@hotmail.com please contact me as soon as possible!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15