Conversation Between Farmers and semihunal

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. come fb got news
  2. hey, i make info on twitter and mpgh for our 2 farm service in hope 10-14 days, come online on face then we talk about prices that we give.
  3. come online fb if u got time ;o
  4. im short away, i come later back send invite i will accept you

ty ,
  5. oh ok u can add me now i fixed it https://www.facebook.com/mpgh.cffarmer
  6. can u send me ur fb i add
  7. i think you need to set up ur facebook before anyone can add u
  8. https://www.facebook.com/mpgh.cffarmer , Just made it for buying the dll xD add me lets talk
  9. click ur name on the facebook page and tell me the link
  10. then we can talk on fb can u pm name pls
  11. ok send me ur fb name with pm i add
  12. if you can make a facebook, then dat would be nice
  13. ehm cn, i dint had so many time to make fb you got xfire? so not then i will make now fb
  14. ok tonight or tomorrow i will make fb account and will add you , pm me your fb name, when i got time i will add you

thank you.
  15. it only depends on ur PC. please make a facebook and add me
  16. Ok ehm 15 days then i can buy ur af, i only got some questions. arena auto farm is max 4 cows 1 main right? and how much mb the whole programm uses while running it? ty
  17. i pmed you back...
  18. Cn, I got only msn skype or twitter, but if you dont got one of them i can make fb, in 2-3 weeks i get my money. so 100% i will buy the programm , anyways ty for ur time <3
  19. I only got Msn,Skype&Twitter . you got one of them?
  20. please send me a message when you are ready to buy. You'll need a good computer, for more info please tell me the link to your facebook
  21. But cn, i Will buy your auto farm for 1000 euro paysafe card, I got vm the programm comes on all my vms? and i need
    start my main on vm too? and last question you will support me via teamviewer?

Anyways ty CN to sell it to my
  22. ok thank you i will let hear you in 2-3 weeks i 100% will buy the whole auto f .
  23. i haven't played CF for the past 3 days, i will pm you when i get back home
  24. u got my message ?
  25. I send you message on ur acc : CN i cant pm cause not 20 post
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 33
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast