Komm zurück
  2. cute boy :*
  3. Bitte bitte, call me daddy
  4. dagger chan
  5. wenn kommst de back?
  6. ciao mein Freund
  7. Diggi lebst noch? u don’t even bother writing back smh
  8. tiny cock man yeah yeah that's you

9. I hope your tiny ass ego hasn't inflated over having 5 tags under your shitty name lmao

and I used to say that I'd beat you to 5 tags fak u, my hopes and dreams, shattered
  10. brudi vergiss nie

apache bleibt gleich
  11. lmao retard corona is a beer

so dumb smh
  12. now ur ignoring me uh

now that you're all "famous" you don't care anymore fucking disgusting

hope you get corona
  13. capi braaa
  14. fredd succerberg
  15. hey fuckhead

succ
  16. why is your name not blue? your usergroups must be sorted weirdly
  17. ageist retard
    i didnt fight over there in nam just for you to be called this racial slur
  18. bro ur so cringe look at you
  19. ur still cringe bro
  20. forgive english, i am Russia.
    i am here little time. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also.
    We sex together.i never tell i gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM ♥♥♥ FROM SEX" (in Russia). I say "I AM ♥♥♥ FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM ♥♥♥ FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ♥♥♥, I ♥♥♥ IN ♥♥♥" I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? i dont no but it spurt it feel very good in American ♥♥♥
  21. blow me a fat one kid
  22. lmao minion have fun kid
  23. bra bra bra
  24. BERLIN LEBT DANKT CAPITAL BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 66
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast