Conversation Between silentWizz02 and dead shot

6 Visitor Messages

1. Well we can't really move on with the trade if you don't have the ugc in you.
  2. I'm there, shall I go buy the card? sorry I haven't already bought the card as I was worried the other buyer would get to you first then I'd have some card laying around.
  3. That's because you can only send a private message if you have 20+ posts, otherwise it sends as a visitor message which can be read by anyone viewing my profile. If you are willing to do the trade then do meet me at usw2 server right bazaar. First mule's name is NokiaThree.
  4. I can't quite figure out how to pm. I tried but it says I don't have rights. anywho just let me know how to contact you otherwise and if I should leave to the store to buy one for you now. It'll take me roughly 30 mins to get to the store and back.
  5. Yes, it is still for sale. Although I don't know if I'm going to be online any longer, but if I am just post on my thread if you have the ugc so we can make the trade.
  6. are you still selling all that stuff for ugc card? im very interested and see you post alot on the forums(I lerk alot) im willing to go first. the only problem is i wont be able to get a card till 10pm eastern time. let me know if your interested or if you've an offer like this again.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6