Conversation Between GrizzlyJuan and Abraham

9 Visitor Messages

1. I will escalate the claim IF I have to(Which I haven't), Enough said I rest my case. I will just let the admins of MPGH and Maybe paypal(If I escalate) deal with the problem.
  2. I can't even redeem the points. You sent me a fake scam website.*
  3. Methods doesn't even work. I already reported you with FULL Skype convo and Full proof that it doesn't work.
    Bubbles didn't even pay. Enough said. I disputed because you said 1k to redeem and I have 2.3k points on the ad website.
  4. Last chance. You want support add me on skype or GTFO.
    You bought money-making eBooks, I sold you money making eBooks. GTFO my profile now or I will report you to @Hugo Boss @Heythere123 for REFUNDING the Paypal payment.
  5. *Yea sure dont even remember me removing me? Yea sure* I have pictures and screen shots. Enough said.
  6. @gabrielkml readd me then,as I don't remember removing you, and that was also before I felt like I should sellthe guide. I now know what it is. If there are any reasons you are not earning money, it is because of you.
  7. Yea sure you deleted me. And I found your thread on mpgh for the ad website asking how many points.
  8. Im sorry, @gabrielkml if you have an issue please contact me through Skype. Don't come putting this trash on my wall. Thank you.
  9. Lol your ebooks doesnt even work.......
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9