Conversation Between DutchAirForce and Lord_Kitty

15 Visitor Messages

1. Then please don't bother me if you've never seen a high level account.
  2. Dude i dont care anymore. Not intrested
  3. That's because most people prefer trading. As I said, go see the older threads.
  4. Its also funny how nobody is intrested in the account
  5. Highest you've seen is under $100? Ha.

Here's an example: WTS Ultimate [EU] account, ELITE stats (70%WR) and Crews, +30 tanks, fully equipped!

Price? $400.

Go look at the older threads to see some going up to $700.
  6. Dude, just gtfo. I dont believe shit about that. Highest account i have seen go was 66 dollars and it had a maus and e-100 on it.
  7. Just go ask for high level accounts on *******.com. I'm sure you will be surprised.
  8. People who are serious buyer looking for an account with a few tier 10s do accept a $300 price. I do already have a buyer and also had 2 other propositions for around the same price.

I've seen accounts being sold for up to $700 on other forums. I don't see why its surprising to see one being sold at $300.
  9. Why is it that i don't believe shit about that? Really i never heard someone pay more than 30 dollar for an account ._.
  10. Ah sorry. Someone else proposed me £180 and I thought it was you. My bad.
  11. Alright than, pleas dont come bother me with account with redicules high price
  12. Oh, I forgot. I meant 300 dollars, not pounds. $300 isn't very far from what you proposed. I'm not interested in trading though.
  13. Alright then, no problem.
  14. I'm not gonna go any higher. 300 is just redicules. And i am trading steam/origin/uplay accounts for a WoT account. If you do have someone willing to pay 300 go for it.
  15. Hey, I've got a WoT account that you might be interested in. It has 6 tier 10, 4 in garage and 2 researched and a few other tanks.

But I already have a buyer for $300. If you are interested, you will have to propose me better.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15