Conversation Between Empire and Color

157 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. RIP your TM.
  2. Decent animation and such, but I don't read the series.
  3. Well Jojo's is still going,
    Rolling girls is uplifiting/colorful.

Gonna wait on recommending "Picking up girls in a dungeon", it seems a little bit too heavy on the fanservice.

Spring so far looks suckish.

Summer has a lot of stuff I'm semi-hyped for though.(god eater, monster-romance, Gangsta.
  4. Any good anime this season?
  5. I don't know...... given how much harsh the censorship has been lately.....
  6. I'm pretty sure it's going to be BL due to the background story and such..
  7. I'm actually curious as to how it's going to be handled. Is it going to be handled like Jojo's/Deadmanwonderland, or is going to be handled like Black Lagoon/Jormungand.

Time will tell, but I hope its the BL.
  8. B-b-but the prostitution.
  9. Gangsta, going to be censored as fuck.
  10. Still dunno what you're talking about.
  11. Censorship shit.
  12. What...
  13. I guess they'll just take the dark-skinned woman and make her stuff "sexual assault" or something.
  14. You didn't know? It was announced like 3-4 months ago I believe it's coming next season lol.
  15. They are making an anime? How.....

I mean i know black lagoon got away with it but that was back then.....
  16. No, I've had the avatar for a while but I've never used it because my MB size limit was put to 191 KB and thanks to this new force tag it unglitched to 95 MB so now I can use the good avatars I've had stored up. AFAIK gangsta hasn't updated much in the last few weeks in the prep for the anime.
  17. rereading gangsta or something?
  18. Eh. I'd need to see a pv first.
  19. I have no idea.
  20. Oh look, someone can draw better than kishi.
    (who the fuck is Inio Asano......)
  21. I cringed. No jojo's? Free2? Lame.

Bleh. Might as well have said "here's some generic anime i found coming out this season".
  22. Dat moment when someone submits a list to Imgur with Summer anime and it reaches front page..

Summer Anime That Are Worth Checking Out (IMO) - Imgur
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 157
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast