Conversation Between Kuro Tenshi and Empire

12 Visitor Messages

1. Oh thanks.
  2. nice sig! you are deffinitely getting better at it.

Like the eyes.
  3. Yeah I usually only post if i'm bored or if i find a new manga. The other ppl there are shonen retards
    "oh hey whats good reccommend me an anime, i like bleach"
    "you'd like naruto"
    "oh cool i'll check it out"

Its just stupid sometimes.
  4. is it me or is the Anime channel nuked with shonen anime? I only check the thread names daily since none of them really seem interesting.
  5. B'nW remains better looking and i'm still sad about losing the one layer i had made and lost.
  6. it looks pretty much like a black batman. Yup.
  7. ah no, his skin tone is different due to the lightfall and night scene. the actual skin tone is much brighter.
  8. black batman avi?
  9. yeah i havent fixed it yet + i didnt add the leg too, cauze i have lack of time and yeah last couple of days im quite bored. all i do is computer ... game ... work ... eat/drink/sleep on a weekly base, my friends quite do the same. one of them locked him self up i think since all he does is gaming small bit and forums. (not this one though since hes a fair gamer.) and out of booringness i create long messages like these.

i might change to 3ds max since it seems easier then drawing each frame. for some reason or i might stick with games since most of the anime games are 5 pictures for motion of the body during a event and the rest of the animation are for the mouth or eyes. its easier then manga and anime creation. i mean look at touhou project its famous.

ahwell, for gfx ur still the best at anime i guess :3 , i just create my siggy's as like a naruto fill i guess.
  10. Sup, the leg is still bent the wrong way.
  11. i knowz i should quote it for truth.
    but it really didnt bother me that well ... forgot to fill someparts of the feet and didnt add good shades at all only the basics wich u can make in 1 min with lasso.
  12. legs messed up.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12