Conversation Between g187rideordie and ROUGHS3X

7 Visitor Messages

1. Lol you're in denial kid. You were abusing that shitsite hack to the extreme. I have much proof that I banned you. I have screen shots of me banning you. Then I have a picture of me smiling next to you being banned. Then the shots of you coming here, looking for support for your shitsite hacks, after you got banned. Too enjoyable.
  2. Consider yourself banned. There's nothing you can do about it. Your opinion of me means nothing. Good day.
  3. Keep proving your level of maturity. Once again you have no idea who I am. I indeed banned you. Good day.
  4. Good for you. Then don't cry for your account back. You have no idea who I am. I told you I'd ban you and I did. Good day.
  5. Dumbass. You're KILLashecoff. Quit trying to act like you didn't create a post crying about how you got banned and "it was your first offense." You look like a fool now.
  6. You were robbing teams of kills in fireteam. I told you to stop and you said some smart ass shit trying to act all tough. I then said I'd ban you. You said that couldn't happen. You then voted to kick me and I was kicked. But you don't know who I am. When I said I'd ban you I was serious. Your account is gone. Enjoy.
  7. Told you I'd ban you fucker. Next time I say enjoy your ban you better take me seriously. Take your shit-site hacks and ask for support from them. Thank them for your ban as well. HaHaHa I fucked your account. Enjoy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7