Conversation Between ***JAMES*** and Obama

88 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. COD4 is your section aswell
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/142-call-duty-4-hacks/

:/
  2. yea ino. Thats the problem lawl. I dunno how im gunna sell the VIP because i wanna keep my position at mpgh but i also wanna make sum $$
  3. I never said I was going to ban you. Like the one dude said, its a bit hypocritical to ban people for begging when our own staff is doing it. The VIP and the public hacks you re making aren't connected to Mpgh in anyway so its really not our problem to tell the truth. You're a reflection of the site and begging for cd keys isn't a great look tbh lol.

As far as selling your Vips's you won't be able to sell them on Mpgh so yeah, other than that idk. Hopefully you and whoever your group is haven't made a site and started releasing because if thats the case Id have to take your minion also.
  4. Me and r3V need keys or we cant test anything. Anyway im willing to pay. Just not much.
    Ban us if you want but neither of us are of any use without a CD key.

Also im going to try and make a VIP VAC disabler and get the hack team to make some VIP so we can sell it. I cant test the VAC disabler without a CD key so.....

CD Key pl0x?
  5. Begging for keys meh:/ If that was anyone else I would have to ban them...

and offering free VIP? what?
  6. "00:22, 3rd Feb 2010 Obama Stuck Thread"
    Liz said that.
  7. I didnt sticky shit
  8. Should i make a proper thread like that for people? With full information, tutorial, FAQ, links and other info about the hack?

And it was you who stickied it xD
  9. What ?
  10. Oh twas juu.
    mm ill make a proper one? With full info, FAQ's and crap?
    sound good?
  11. its ur section, do what u want
  12. w/e just wondering who stickied it lol. I came back im like wtf is that doing here? Whoever put it there obviously doesnt have the game cus most of those hacks are detected and will get people banned.

What should i do? I kinda dnt wanna insult whoever it was.
  13. 4 gmods, 2 admins dood.
  14. i didnt sticky it.
  15. whos powner :/
  16. mmk going going. The thread by powner. Did you sticky?
  17. Clean bish clean
  18. oh and did you sticky that thread by powner?
  19. -.- was at school.
    How exactly do you want me to "clean" it. I get whinged at by people when i close threads..
  20. Your section is dirty, clean it.
  21. Oh btw, i have been thinking especially after just talking to R3V. Would it be ok if i deleted the threads i close that are just spam and begging and stuff? I agree with him the alot of the section is spammed up with closed threads. It doesnt look gewd..
  22. Yah man .
  23. mmk so i can undelete the thread?
  24. Go, for that ********* shit.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 88
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast