Conversation Between ***JAMES*** and Chester Bennington

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ah ok man its all too complicated for us
  2. nawt good. still cant override the editor. Im getting some more experienced coders to look into it.
  3. imma put a sledgehammer to my pc soon pissin me the fuck off.

how did the x-trap editing come along?
  4. mm yes. It may just a "bit" beyond me If i could find where that is written i could probably somehow malform it.
  5. lol, its built into the x-trap file, its a set of instructions, if you edit or replace the psapi.dll it will just re download the original, it does it a lot with online games, especially ones you buy from stores, you might have to rewrite x-trap, im not sure if you would be able to do that (no offence).
    :/
  6. Its funny how the supposedly "easiest bit" is stumping me
  7. mmk. It has alot to do with editing that psapi.dll except i need to find a way to make it unwritable. I even stopped the system being able to overwrite it and crap but still every time X-Trap starts up it redownloads the psapi.dll. I need to make psapi.dll unwritable only readable.
  8. i reckon it is a good idea

many people will <3 you for it, just dont announce it first, do it then tell em or they will spam your inbox to sit man
    gl bro
  9. Any thoughts on how a X-Trap disabler would go down in the CF section? I heard there are (once again) no hacks out. Im thinking of modding a VAC Disabler to disable X-Trap. Would it be worth the effort?

(this means people could use ANY hack undetected including patched ones)
  10. hell naw, this is my home, my homies be with me here

but im back for good now
  11. ayy hey bro. I thought you had left MPGH. Good to see you back!
  12. never mind i know its you now

welcme back again
    xD
  13. welcome back, but i aint been n for absolutely ages, just got my internet working about 3 mins ago

is it james?
  14. heeey, im back from holidays and got a name change O.O
  15. Dnt worry about it bro. Merry Xmas, it's 3.23am here but my brother woke me up to go look at Christmas presents..
  16. ermm idk man i lurv my acc :/

u got 2 computers?
  17. i might,
    im looking to get a high level account though. I cant be bothered training mine up. Any chance i could power lvl on you while the GP+ is up?
  18. aye man liverpool is teh shit, they doin bad this season

good to hear u got ya acc back.

join pubstarz, i got in so ou deffinately can xD
  19. ayy bro
    was wondering why you werent on.
    recent events:
    i got my account scammed then got it back
    Liverpool ftw!
    lots of spam in ma section
    im looking for a CF clan and selling my account
    thats about it xD
  20. hey bro im back

my wireless completely died last week im at my nans again for crimbo

ps. merry christmas xD
  21. have a look in the VB section on the main forum, i posted a book which im learning from, i also look around youtube and search google for more tutorial books.

But yeah you're right, there's hardly any decent tutorials around....
  22. Where r u learning.vb? I can't seem to find a decent tutorial. I don't use the scope on the ak much lol...
  23. For some reason I don't like the AK-47 Scope, i think its because it doesn't actually scope in. I still prefer M4-C

And I couldn't play with you anyway, my pc is shit remember

Are you still learning VB?
    I just made a small pointless app yesterday
  24. gewd. Ak-Scope pwns!
    cant get enough of it. Id play with u but im not on my comp
  25. hey bro how are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 44
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast