Conversation Between ROUGHS3X and Jarppi

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I never really trusted those things. Yahoo really is the best email to use for offers though as it's accepted in all offers.
  2. i get a yahoo account generator, but it fails abit
  3. Are you serious? I thought it was like an online version of pokemon or something. I've seen "habamon" on a billion sites rofl or in forum sigs at least
  4. The thing with having success with offers is having time and patience.
    You need to use real info, preferably your own, and you need to know the difference and tricks between each family of offers. Let's say you do a YGZ (your gift zone) offer with thisismyemail @ yahoo . com right... well you can never use that email address again for a YGZ offer. That's one thing some don't know. So you need to find a good email provider that allows you to create accounts quickly but that is not a disposable email.
  5. habamon and ragecry are daves site bro
  6. iight, i will try again
  7. My best site for doing OFFERS was Points 4 Rewards. Doug had/has the highest payouts on the offers that I had ever seen.

CrownGPT is not bad at all. It's very similar to P4R.

P2S is decent for offers but it's best for the site as a whole. It's huge. It's connected with Amazon and the referral system is amazing. So I'd say that overall P2S is best but you'll complete offers easier at Crown and P4R? That sounds about right.
  8. hai bro, i really want to know what site is the best by completing offers, because ive try em all, the best ive did was price rebel, game me 3,9 points in one day, but now, i get no points from noshit! what can i do (im canadian )
  9. i luv ya! xD
  10. what kind of glitch, and yes it's pretty nice for the first 60k or so
  11. hey, just a question, is playspan good to get nx (utilmates cards)? cuz i got a glitch for it xD
  12. ROUGH!!!!! NOW IM JACKED OFF AND I KNOW WHY!!! (afroman song's, no homo xD)
  13. i got the last wall msg, woot!
  14. OMG ILL SPAM YOUR MAIL TILL YOU GET BACK ON!!!!! CMON, MY SEXY ROUGHSEX, WHO WILL I FUCK WITH NOW!!!!!
  15. i dont need nx that much... i want to extend my m417sb to perm xD
  16. That's better than some people have it.
  17. lol, i know, i was just daydreaming, im so f*** jalouse, i have to work hard to get nx, 1 hours for 25k!
  18. I don't generally gift that often.
  19. hey, i see you got quite the biggest ammount of nx, can you help me with the prize-rebel, i see many good results, or can you gift me 10k nx xD
  20. yea im out too. waited around all evening to meet our new staff and nothin'
  21. im tierd...., cya xD
  22. just because of the user title? lol
  23. i know, but i was like DANM!!!!

rought sex is awsome xD
  24. lol everyone loves it
  25. i know, but xD, i was like NOT HIM, not A ROUGHSEX LOVER! XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast