Conversation Between RedThunder and Polo

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. S-E-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  2. as far as what are we building, a giant castle, well each work on something different someone can make a library, with a hidden book case piston door, someone will make the armory basement with some form of a chest cart system so we can hide the chests when we are offline and dont want anyone messing with it, and someons gotta make a boss door for the front, and then we are gonna want a farm on the second floor, well have a room for each plant, sugercane/wheat/watermellon/etc. and then on the third floor will be everyones room, and for the fourth floor a huge chamber with a nether portal to bring us to a duplicate nether castle made with netherbrick and whatnot
  3. XD

WE GOTTA GATHER UP OUR OLDPHAGS <3

WHERE DEY AT

WHAT WE BUILDING BRO? LETS PLAN C:

NOHOMOLMFOA
  4. I KNOW I ALMOST JIZZED MEHSELF WHEN I SAW IT,
  5. OHMAHGGGGGGAWD

MPGHCRAFT TOMORROW
  6. nope no server BUT, MINECRAFT IS OUT, so mpghcraft here we come
  7. daum das dope .

You got a server or something? That we can build shit on
  8. FUCKIN EH IM STUPID, lol posted on my page again, anyways
    [IMG]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/2011-11-17_214833.png[/IMG]
  9. Sorry just checked your pm. Nice to hear you know what im doing, maybe we can build something like it on MPGHCraft= ].

Btw, fail on the first pic. Here it was.
  10. Couldn't help myself .

[IMG]https://screensnapr.com/e/s2cCcC.png[IMG]

&

How about expanding it to making it a bunch more floors.. but what i need a water source.. and its hard as fuck to build it without a bottom. See the little hole? Thats where the water makes the wheat flow.. so it all falls down into one hole .

It's kinda hard but i think you get what im saying
  11. dont worry man i know EXACTLY what your talking about i could stack 10 of those farms on top of eachother throw in some glow stone and boom it would be a wheat tower
  12. Lol oh shit, i just checked it out thats dope. I like how the water comes in from the 4 sides. & Mine is i think 5x6 then 5x7. Then multiply that by 4 it gives me all of that. If i were you, i would build a tower sort of thing, which goes up by rotating stairs.. and then on each floor you have wheat, but you also have a water source from the middle all falling down ending up in the same direction. Sorry, i didn't explain it too good but i'll try it out tomorrow and maybe post some pics, if what i said was possible.
  13. i designed a small farm, i used your farm for inspiration, i posted some pics in your thread but yea i like your farm, mine only produces 81 wheat, how many floors is yours cause i could stack mine without many issues
  14. Lol .
  15. i was in the middle of updating but i walked away and the updater froze so im restarting it, i hope it doesnt start over
  16. Yup already updated. I don't really like it tho lol,
  17. WOOT NEW MAP ON COMBAT ARMS, you gettin the update yet
  18. yea i did that to make my doors open from being closed, and yea ive got some other stuff ive been workin on, like a 2 block sticky piston, i have a 2X2 door that gets sucked back into a wall opening up a small hallway behind a bookshelf
  19. Hmm interesting. Will try in a bit
  20. im to lazy my inernet is shit lol, but ill explain in good detail, take a block and on one side have a button or pressure plate or whatever with the redstone wire going into the block, or directly on the block, on the other side have a redstone torch, on the block not the ground, now have wire coming off that torch, and boom the button will make the redstone wire turn off for 3 seconds instead of on
  21. Oooh bush! I remember you lol. &

Show me a video pls ?
  22. lol accidently posted on my page, its XXGWBushXX2 btw if you didnt know, anyways

i wire a button to a redstone torch on the other side of the wall that redstone torch shuts off when i hit the button, so anything powered by the redstone torch is shut off
  23. Hmm so are you reffering to my old door or something? lol. & So you mean, you have a wire of redstone leading to a piston door.. so but you also have a button. & When you click the button.. the door closes? Sorry it's a bit confusing, how about you make a video and release it in the Minecraft section
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 33
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast