Conversation Between Ace and Hugo Boss

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy New Year to you too!
  2. Forgot to say happy new year!
  3. Haha, which is why I'm looking forward to the Christmas holidays.
  4. Lol forgot that you live in Canada
    Should've posted that VM earlier
  5. Happy thanksgiving!
  6. I'm getting used to it now and thanks!
  7. Actually... it was a troll
    I wanted to post "I need a hug @Hugo Boss told me I can hug all of you if I posted here lmao" haha nvm
    how does it feel to have that solid dark green tag ^^ You're doing a great job btw
    (hug) me xD
  8. Yeah, of course.
    If you need help, then that's what the help section is for.
  9. I have some serious problem can I post it in the help section ?
  10. Habeeeeeeeeeeeeebi
  11. Do you love me
  12. Thanks Ace
  13. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
  14. What about it?

I was going to change my avatar anyways.
  15. TRIGGERED

16. Hugo, take the GM. We seriously need people like you in the upper rankings. You've truly been a blessing not only to me but to mpgh in general. mpgh has been lacking that uplifting spirit and you have it all the way. ThanksHugo, take the GM. We seriously need people like you in the upper rankings. You've truly been a blessing not only to me but to mpgh in general. mpgh has been lacking that uplifting spirit and you have it all the way. ThanksHugo, take the GM. We seriously need people like you in the upper rankings. You've truly been a blessing not only to me but to mpgh in general. mpgh has been lacking that uplifting spirit and you have it all the way. ThanksHugo, take the GM. We seriously need people like you in the upper rankings. You've truly been a blessing not only to me but to mpgh in general. mpgh has been lacking that uplifting spirit and you have it all the way. ThanksHugo, take the GM. We seriously need people like you in the upper rankings.
  17. [IMG]https://img.fragrance*****m/images/products/parent/medium/513m.jpg[/IMG]
  18. 102 Tyvm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast