Conversation Between Tony Stark` and weepee

4 Visitor Messages

1. Here's the thread, you can go apeshit on whoever posted your method: Vindictus
  2. Y u so mad retard? I said I copy and pasted that from Nexon's Vindictus forums, go find it urself. I am making no profit from this and I never bothered using these stupid methods. How did I scam? U r the one doing the fraud lol. And what in the world made u think u had the rights to sell theses methods? lol. U already made sum $ off these kids so no need to be mad k =)
  3. wtf you talking about i clearly did it and i have proof it works its not my fault you suck on doing step by step shit , i fucking wrote it its on my computer retard i have all the files that are linked to me that i made it, i dont fking scam and you scam money you can go to jail, im not teaching people how to commit fraud you didnt buy selling right and sold them for free. what nexon forum and you copied my methods word for word and posted them thats scamming since you didnt buy selling righst and you where selling then (for free)
  4. Lol, 1st I never stole ur method. It was copy and pasted from Nexon forums. 2nd, this isn't even your method. Who doesn't know how to do that charge back bullshit through paypal n all? 3rd, why are you teaching clueless people how to commit fraud?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4