1. i was never under it
  2. get over it.
  3. haha you thanked hardcores post
    funny guy
  4. Nope .
  5. UMAD? .
  6. Nope .
  7. bitch pleaz ive alredy won lolz
  8. Oh i forgot having a discussion via visitor messages was spam.
    If you're trying to win this then you should probably stop because I don't think you're ever going to win a discussion with your ability to not understand and comprehend simple things.
  9. "the dumbest idiot i've seen on the internet" lawl
    you freaked out your spamming my prof raging my msn
    lol'd
  10. How am i proving you right of your opinions of me even more by proving you wrong when you accuse me of saying I got someone to ban you?
    You are actually the dumbest idiot i've seen on the internet.
    And once again, your opinion doesn't mean anything to me, for all i care you're just a retarded kid who can't understand basic things.
    And please show where i freaked out.
  11. ?
    wtf
    you just messaged me saying i was owned?
    i just assumed u tried gtting me banned and i was unbanned cuz there was obv nothing wron with my prof?
    stop freaking out
    your proving me right more and more
  12. I haven't asked anyone to ban you.
    Now who was the one accusing the other of thinking they're right?
    Oh that's right that was you.
    Like I said before, I'm not like you jake.
  13. not just me
    i can see your posts
    i can tell u have changed
  14. I think you're brain deficient if you can't understand what i've been trying to tell you for the last 3 days.
    I'm only acting different towards you, because you're still that ****** that ragequit then was given sympathy too.
  15. u dnt act fine
    ur totally pissed
    im as calm as ever as normal as ever
    your a retard if you believe you havnt chnged
  16. To be honest jake, I really don't give a shit what you think anymore.
    Before I did, because I respected you and because you changed from old hyak to a good kid at the GFX section that wasn't a ****** that acted like he runs the hood.
    Now you've gone back and you accuse me of changing.
    I act fine around everyone except the ones that piss me off (You, Ali and that thread Axel made).
    If you have different views on what I think about that thread IDGAF, but stop trying to act like you know me and then accusing me of acting like i own MPGH.
    You're the one that was acting like you were dave a couple days ago, and when everyone bitched about you behind your back they said the same.
    If you're going to bitch about me, say it to me and not to others, but expect something in return cause i don't go down without a fight.
  17. I'm glad you see it the way that the rest of the forum do.
  18. you have proven to me that i have changed so i do not want the position any more
  19. No, it turned from a joke into a serious discussion which you took obviously too far.
  20. to late i just quit
    i was an asshole to you
    for braking the rule i told you over and over not to post
    have fun
    in your hood
  21. No, stop taking this so serious and being a ******.
    I just said that you were uptight and acting like an asshole to me.
    I didn't even tell you how to run the place, i just stated my opinion.
    I don't remember saying that you can't do your job.
  22. ok so if every1 hates me so much why dont we let the newphag who thinks he owns the place take over

thats right i quit
  23. You keep constantly trying to persuade people that i'm breaking rules.
    What rule am i breaking?
    I didn't know not agreeing with flash is breaking a rule.
    I haven't changed, but I have towards you because you're being an utter ******.
    Maybe if you stopped being a fucking asshole to me and Czar, we would treat you better.
    Stop getting all up yourself.
    The old you was a ******, then on MSN you pm'ed me and said "I eased up a bit ay" and I said "yeah you have".
    But now you've gone back to the way you were all uptight and shit.
    And I guess you're obviously brain dysfunctional if you think that I can't stand the word fucking, if you weren't that deficient in the head then you would know that i was talking about the way that you said it, like you're my boss or someshit.
  24. ...
    i have always never broke rules? show me where "the old me" did
    what you cant stand the word fucking? wow
    james is just mad cuz i troll him and i dont even know LH
    you and czar have changed majorly
    you actually used to be nice
    i would be just as nice if i was if you would start acting like your normal
    acting like dave? dave cusses more then i do and doesnt get on people bout rules bcuz he has staff to do that for him
    a mod is supposed to support rules not praise people for braking them
    you constantly posted in a thread you were not subposed to
  25. I think you've changed, LH and James too.
    That's exactly what I mean, "Get your fucking act together", shows that you're an arrogant, self centred dumbass.
    I don't know why you're taking it so personally, you're just a mod and you act like you're dave.
    I don't even know what you mean by get my act together, you're just being super serious old hyak again.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast