Conversation Between numanumajosh and Lonesome Cowboy

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you very much for your efforts, I really appreciate it! And since Dave isn't precisely following every trial editor, you may get that tag anyways if you do what you've said.
  2. for not telling you* lol.
  3. Due to my lack of free time, I haven't been able to contribute to the wiki for the past month. I've been really busy, ranging from managing my server to school, etc. I hope to continue adding things to the wiki, even if I don't get the editor position. I apologize for not telling me sooner, but anyways, there's no need to make me an editor if I actually do begin to contribute a lot to the wiki. Just do what you want with me I honestly don't care about some tag, as long as I help out. Thanks for the opportunity!
  4. And if you haven't seen: Server Hosting - Minecraft Wiki
  5. Ahh crud, my deepest apologies, sir. I totally forgot about the wiki. You'll see some changes tonight!
  6. Please continue your work on the Wikis!
  7. Shemale.
  8. Okay, do so. You're playing volleyball? Are you a girl? If you're a man, it's no shame, I was playing it too for 4 years. Just curious.
  9. Hey, I've been slowly adding, but I know it's not enough. I have hell week for volleyball this week, which means double practice everyday. So for sure I'll be back on track next week!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9