Conversation Between Jason and master131

11 Visitor Messages

1. Yo Jason, how are things. What are you doing these days? I was deobfuscating a paid cheat loader and found your injection library code in it, lol.
  2. I'm still technically staff, just minus moderation powers, overlooking security & attachments. And since the holidays started no, just been gaming and doing homework. It's my last year of school so I'm worried I won't have time to code anything.
  3. Haha I just pop in every now and then to see if anything interesting is happening, why the hell are you still here? Life's pretty good, you still doing much programming and shit?
  4. It's been a while, surprised you still lurk on the forums, how's life these days.
  5. You're a Tommy.
  6. You're a Jason.
  7. lawl, I was in Health class and we had to brainstorm ways to tackle some situations (that was in a textbook) and this was one of the situations.
    ---
    Jason
    Jason is a compulsive internet user. He has been staying on the internet for 3-4 hours every day. At a result he has fallen behind with his school-work and is finding it very hard to concentrate at school because he is so tired. His parents are really on his back about this. He wants to sort out a better balance but always finds himself online.
    ---
  8. How was your party eh? I'm sure you had heaps of fun. You better sober up and look at what the VB section has turned into while you were drunk.
  9. But the thing is, the program displays MD5 info and crap so yeahs. :/

EDIT - ugh, dw. I'll make an upload mode or something. All good.
  10. So don't get them to browse for the file in your program, just get them to browse as part of VirusTotal?
  11. How would I go about filling the box programmatically on the VirusTotal page? It's kind of redundant or pointless browsing to the same file twice (in my tool).
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11