Conversation Between Domo and Proverb

123 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Lol, super late reply. I haven't been playing much, but i still do play vindi.
  2. Hey Phos long time no talk lol. Was wondering what games you're playing now? Maybe we can play together again!
  3. I like nexon games but then they do stupid things all the time the game is so unequal
  4. Yeah. S2 is pretty cool so far. And you would not believe how much they buffed scythie.
  5. Are you still playing vindictus?
  6. Sorry for the late reply. No, I don't play league of legends.
  7. Phoooooos so do you play league of legends?
  8. I keep thinking about coming back but I still can't get my new com cuz my mom thinks I play too much, been playing league of legends lately since vindictus lags bad now on my computer. If you play league msg me ill be glad to add you! Still miss playing with you and super hope your doing well in school and hopefully see you soon!
  9. Hi Phos! You still playing vindictus?
  10. Sup light, yeah I still come on here occasionally. Don't worry, enjoy your time in HS! We can play in the summer or something, by then season 2 should be out
  11. Hey phos, long time not see. Been so busy with school, thought i'd check back and see if you were still here. God I wish life wasn't so hard, I really miss playing with you guys.
  12. :O super? Was in China for vacation, and my mom decided to get me a new computer if I get straight A+s :O so I'm going to try super hard since i have to anyway. Though I don't think I can play that much any more cuz if i screw up I can't get into a good university.
  13. Hey light, someone's coming back...
  14. Lmao tell him i miss playing with you guys as well, and I probably won't be able to play again for a very long time, found out I got lots of courses i can't screw up on next year Also I'm gonna get my own job next year so I might earn enough money to buy my own computer
  15. They got back to me a day later. They refused to reinstate it though. Lol, Myzer misses you.
  16. wow i check back on my support ticket, and it turns out they still haven't replied to the banned account...I bet they're just ignoring me lol and spamming my email with mail saying their receiving high volume of tickets.
  17. Ehh, it's pretty boring right now. I'm just waiting for EP10 and the everlasting set. It looks so sick. There's a dragon tail on the pants.
  18. How's vindictus?
  19. I'm having so much fun hacking dungeon hunter 3 on iPad right now lol, if only I can hack paid items like that in Vindictus._.
  20. Hmm yeah, I guess there isn't really anything to spend it on. By perm alteration did you mean non stop use, or you had it lol.
  21. Lol, I wish the alteration was perm. And what would you use the runes on?
  22. Do you think I should buy 4 fusion runes? Cuz I have just enough to buy 4 o.o
  23. Ohh oops it's 30-day hair coupon never mind..
  24. Phosss can you go on my account and buy me avatar alteration it's for 99c right?
  25. :O This fast? Maplestory from nexon took years to get rid of all the gewd hacks. Vindictus is so soon?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 123
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast