Conversation Between 777Aluseu777 and Hysteria

11 Visitor Messages

1. Mine are too, I work, go to school, and have to look after a home and girlfriend. I guess you can start Monday then, just not today.
  2. Good, me too. Don't start until Tuesday though or you're DQ'd.
  3. If you made the pattern/design from scratch on photoshop go ahead. Basically you can't use the internet to make this mod. You can only use photoshop. No copy and pasting from outside sources. If you make a design on PS then move it to your mod that is fine, if you made the design yourself.
  4. Starting Tuesday, you have until Friday to make the best possible L96A1. They will be released in the same thread, and we will have the people vote which is better. No cheating, no starting early, no asking for extra time. NO C+P whatsoever, and no doing something already created. Yes, I WILL check.
  5. Support me plox
    [IM G]https://i37.tinyp | ic.com/24gndzq.jpg[/I MG]
  6. Oh okay. I think Im gonna come back soon... I'm going away for a weekend on Thursday, but when I get back on Monday I'm going to start modding again. The modding section is suffocating from noobs destroying it with spam and shit mods. I'm going to try to clean it up a bit... too bad Dave won't let me have administrative powers over the modding section, if I did it would be cleaned up so fast. One section in rez mods for noobs, one for mediocre, and one for advanced. Anyone posts in the wrong spot = deletion of thread and 1 day ban. That's how it should work IMO. I may even try to put together a small team to basically flood the mod section with GOOD mods >_< Because even the good modders don't release much these days.
  7. Ima leaving after my next release
  8. Hey whats up. I haven't been on here in FOREVER. lmao.
  9. . .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11