Conversation Between Squirtle. and Shame

20 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah thats true... I'll try to set up a pub on the weekend and yeah
  2. i might be better of being on his team and follow him around, since itd be easier to record. what do you think?
  3. I need you to send me the footage of Sik BSing you, He might be a hacker, but i need to check up on somethings..
  4. LOL Dang 1lt 3 now XD Wanna gift me a GP perm too xD
  5. im only 2lt2 :P and now i got like 15 new accounts to get to ssg1 so i can get like 2mil gp and then ill gift you back the grey keys you gifted me im so excited to get a perm gp item, like mine or some spec item, and then ill try to get a perm spec using black keys or something lol..
  6. Hehe true =P I'm 1lt 2 now Hbu?
  7. i can only play on weekends anyways :P pshh
  8. My gawd. I keep forgetting to play with you..
  9. BUT YOUR ASIAN NO F'S Lol GO STUDY HARDER!
  10. ftw ill for sure play with you this weekend to kill off my stress from getting f's on my tests lol...
  11. Ouchh.. Legit people ftw? :3
  12. i know, i dont buy guns unless i really really like it, or ppl recommend it :P i only have 3 perms on my account, after my older one got banned with like 8 perms. i couldnt get the account back, even though i have no history of hacking whatsoever :/
  13. Lol never buy on the 24 hour sales, unless they promise not to make it a gun available for 2 weeks in the future xD
  14. ha maybe:P ill only get nx if a good gun worth getting perm comes out or they bring back the older ones, so spam them some tickets!
  15. Np =P don't forget to share some nx if you ever get some more lols (if you wanna )
  16. hehe alrighty. ty anyways
  17. =P Only 1, but i might change that soon enough, i'm working on saving gp too =P I might gift 7 more lols
  18. idk.. i cant log on till the weekend, so we will see :P how many have you gifted?
  19. did you get my Grey key? (;
  20. Happy Birthday and enjoy the birthday ban xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20