Conversation Between Auxilium and Deflorate.

19 Visitor Messages

1. Completely understand that.

I use my old PC to do shit like this, https://www.youtube.com/user/danooct1 and programming from time to time.
  2. I actually still use DOS (PC-DOS by IBM version 7 and MS-DOS 6.22) Japanese versions.
    I also use Windows NT 3.51 (Japanese)

My line of work relies on me 1. using DOS 2. direct hardware access (can't be done on modern OS)
  3. I won't disagree, Linux is way behind it's time for many reasons.

But I don't use it because I think it's a superior OS in general, but because of it's open-source capabilities it's better in a couple ways that greatly impact me.

So on all my other PC's, other than the one I use for communication and gaming, I use Linux/Ubuntu.
  4. yeah i know, he's a little bitch.

don't worry about it, ill just get on another pc and add the skins I bought anyways.

not about to let $10 of skins that i bought just for his account rot in mine because im banned. thats bullshit.
  5. dayum br0ski, shit's getting intense with metemyota
  6. its not about the thanks bro, its about the principle of the thanks

gawd, ur so dense
  7. more thx 4 me u faggit
  8. just ruined your 500 thanks

get fukin rekt m9
  9. This guy is a complete fucking moron. It's actually frightening.
  10. sold my account, person that bought it uploaded a virus

gg no re
  11. You aren't a 2012 newf though

lel get rekt m9. Why is your account banned though?
  12. are you calling me a 2012 newf?

real account is banned. my last thread is https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=%2Fb%2Foss

but i hope you come back, ill miss you again
  13. leel m8

general will be general.
    I swear I am leaving MPGH today. gonna reformat asap. I got 3 bluescreens in a row today, maybe bill gayts is trying to tell me to reformat already.

It was good while it lasted.
    The plan: Never come back
    the reality: probably come back in a few months out of curiosity to see how many post 2012 newfs have over 20k posts and get sucked back in
  14. get fuckin rekt kid
  15. i respond to things at a reasonable rate

you just need to slow down your typing to proofread when you keyboard warrior

if you have misspellings in your keyboard warrior posts, it makes you look like a bad keyboard warrior and not the professional one you really are
  16. pls m8. I fixed it like 15 seconds after I posted it. Not my fault you respond too quickly
  17. fix sooner then
  18. I fixed it right after you diarrhea sucking pile of vomit
  19. Thanks for the screenshot.

Luv u.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19