Conversation Between IcySeal and AVGN

14 Visitor Messages

1. According to the 2010 Census, Whites made up 50.5% of Houston's population, of which 25.6% were non-Hispanic whites. Blacks or African Americans made up 23.7% of Houston's population. American Indians made up 0.7% of Houston's population. Asians made up 6.0% of Houston's population while Pacific Islanders made up 0.1%. Individuals from some other race made up 15.2% of the city's population, of which 0.2% were non-Hispanic. Individuals from two or more races made up 3.3% of the city's population. People of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 43.8% of Houston's population.[1
  2. I mean i hardly have any where i live, so the ones that i do know are special. at my mostly asian school, they are looked down on, it's really quite funny.
  3. I 'd
  4. and when i say they go through sewage treatment, they are the sewage.
  5. its cuz they don't shower.
  6. hey man they pay big $$ at the sewage treatment plant

but come home smelling like shit, literally
  7. no that's just because they can't do shit, or they haven't been put through sewage treatment plant yet
  8. i trust you

that must be why ******s dont work
  9. kkkk this is funny:
    goto google translate, type "why no work"
    translate in this order: english->portugese->irish->croatian->catalan->english
    you should get:
    "because no work"

google answers questions
  10. HEYY

i edited the thread to make him seem like a nice guy.. he's real mad at me for restoring his original post

credits to fk127 for quoting him

i'll open the thread in 4 hours

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ook-go-rq.html
  11. How come people say JAJAJAJAJAJAJA? - Yahoo! Answers
    dumb bitches. they mean brazillian not spanish.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14