Conversation Between mike28307 and jetsy132

3 Visitor Messages

1. no worries mike sorry i went off. and yeah..... my free time is late at night so when i have some time to KILL i do it in ca. Have a great day man!
  2. Don't have to write me an essay lol ._.
    Well if Ravallo says you're clean then I'll take his word for it, just a lot of people were accusing you and I didn't want other people getting scammed so I'm sorry if I have caused you any inconvenience.
    Ravallo has already removed my post so you don't have to worry about that anymore.
    And lastly a 44 year old man still playing video games, gave me a good laugh.
  3. Mike I can appreciate the fact that your watching out for cookie but your only spreading lies about me. I already went throught his with basekilla34 and [MPGH]Ravallo removed her post completely because it wasnt true. I already reported your post to him and the webmaster becasue what your doing is wrong. I didn't have anyting to do with basekillas issue. the best i can figure is i ragged on the scammer and hes trying to get me back for it. Please think about what your saying before you say it. My reputation is important to me i've worked hard for the last 44 years to keep it clean. Please remove the post and stop lying about me. Thank you for your consideration in this.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3