Conversation Between CodingTerror and NextGen1

19 Visitor Messages

1. who banned me?
  2. I didn't ban you >.<
  3. Who is this?
  4. how the fuck am i banned. he took it to the thread if you got the link i posted below.
  5. Didn't help. I appreciate the effort though, sir.
  6. Done, added something by Microsoft
  7. If you could, will you take the [/solved] title off of my thread? I'm still having trouble. D:
  8. Link me to danny's profile on that other site, do it in PM though. I am curious
  9. Meh, appreciate the help, but it's better to report using the report system , what essentially will happen is , either a flame war will begin, or it will spiral out of control. At least if we say something and flame war, or if it spirals out of control, we can do something about it. Make sense? there is a red alarm by every post, if something is wrong, press it and report the posts. Mods and GM's will handle it
  10. Terribly sorry. :/

I will try and refrain.
  11. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/173-operat...ml#post2722860 , Remember the discussion about leaving the minioning/modding to the minions and mods? I consider that spam, Report the posts, report them, but you posting "let's stay on topic" is still spam
  12. Ha Ha, Thanks
  13. I will.

Good luck with "GMOD"
  14. No need to be sorry, just want you to understand is all. Mods/Minions/System Admins/Admins/Global Moderators will deal with Spammers and Bumpers (etc.) enjoy MPGH , but don't worry to much about a 3 day old topic, for all you know he already had a 1 day ban. Let us do our job, you enjoy yourself
  15. Alright, sorry man.
  16. It was 3 days old, you still added it to the "New Posts" Que . Spam is Spam, Simple as that. Make Sense? There was no need to post at all.....
  17. I didn't bump it.

It was already at the top of the section.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19