Conversation Between bullpop and Insane

17 Visitor Messages

1. Ah okey
  2. OH. Yeah I saw that thread.

I would have, if you didn't respond, deleted the thread. But I just deleted that spam closed it since he got his answer.
  3. I was talking about someone whining about being banned.
  4. If someone makes a help thread, then is somehow banned. Just close the thread and be like "User is banned. /Closed"
    If someone makes a release, and it's still working, leave it.
  5. Example threads?
  6. Insane, about those who is getting banned on APB, should we just close or delete them? Because there is nothing we can do to help them get unbanned... So it's just a spam of threads.
  7. I just logged in bro .
  8. y u no respond on msn
  9. oh, i see you're apb minion now. that's kind of random if you ask me, and unnecessary. oh well, less work for me
  10. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/273-all-po...ml#post5609035
    what the fuck, how can you close threads in my section.
  11. Thanks Insane .
  12. Also, if it's not a .DLL run the program sandbox'd, and if it seems to run properly/no advertisements then it's usually fine.
    If it gives errors, doesn't run, etc-- don't approve it.
  13. One result usually means nothing lol..
    Espically it depends on what it says, if it's detected reasons is like "packed" or something, then check it with PEID to make sure if it is or not packed.
    If it's like 'generic' it's probably a false-positive.
    It's not like the virus scans have to say 100% clean in-order to approve it.
  14. Insane, a fast question.

Both Jotti and Virus Scan tool says the file is clean but one of Virus-Total "virus programs" detects a malware. Should i approve anyways?
  15. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/405-staff-...here-file.html
    Just scan it with Jotti and see what it comes up with. If the Virus Scan tool says it's clean, and so does Jotti and Virustotal approve it.
  16. I'll do my best.
  17. Do well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17