Conversation Between Aborted and Blake

15 Visitor Messages

1. Come to find out, dude has hella money and we ended up smoking together.

Nigga was a weedhead
  2. Eh, people who dye their hair and get piercings are usually emos and/or goths, and us metalheads laugh at kids like that. https://lusoskav.deviantar*****m/art/M...-kid-324190778
  3. Yea, that comes along with being a nig boi. Any profile that has black on the visitors you have to highlight it.

I noticed that about you tho. Most dudes I chill with/talk to are the complete opposite of you. The weirdest person I've ever seen was back in high school, Guy had long all black hair, wore spikes around his wrists,piercings every where. Wore so high water baggy all black pants with matching black boots and a black shirt.

Everyday he'd wear shit like that. Listened to satan music, was into all that gory shit.
  4. Always been fascinated with jacked up stuff, horror movies, death, gore, violence, Satanism, basically everything to do with counter-culture. While I may be a dark person, I'll carry on a conversation just like anybody else. Other than being able to pick me out of a crowd (not a lot of long-haired, bearded dudes with combat boots in Colorado.), I'm like everybody else, only a lot more cynical and in-tune with what's going on around the world.
  5. Not 'resorting' per se, just trying to crack a joke. I'll always be funny where I can, and I honestly couldn't see your username unless I highlighted it, lmao. I know I seem like a tough person to approach, but I'm actually a pretty chill dude, just into some macabre shit. I just embrace the fucked up side of society a little more than the average person is all.
  6. I was just being honest with my opinion on you based off the stuff you post but if you have to resort to a black joke,be my guest. I'll probably laugh with you.
  7. Oh damn, so easy to make a black joke here.
    Just gonna say your username disappeared against my profile background.

Well I guess I'm just a cynical asshole, just how I roll I guess.
  8. You seem like a very demonic person.

So dark
    no light
  9. What I tell you. As soon as he's done with his cake he's gonna fix it and wala it's fixed.
  10. But what if I'm so poor, that actually use socks as condoms?
  11. No I only take used socks.
  12. Do used condoms count as pieces of clothing?
  13. I now owe you my life. My new name is dobby and you are my master.
  14. Lmao.
  15. Dat signature is too strong. Check it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15