Conversation Between Oneirish and Distraught

20 Visitor Messages

1. dude so was that your first time in colorado? what'd you think?
  2. I'm in the Irvine area. No worries. Finishing up classes this semester and working so that trip was just to lighten up on all that.
  3. dude I'll come visit your ass. Where in cali? and yeah I feel shitty. I lost my phone in guatemala since it was stolen so haven't had anything with skype. Wish you had my number just haven't been on mpgh for a while.
  4. I got back on 12/2 but Ill definitely try my best to get out there again soon. I'm sick atm
  5. duuuuuuuuuude. I left my phone at home i'm at boulder. I'm not sure if you hit me up but i'm in boulder. Probably will make it home tomorrow night. Lets SMOOOOOOKKKKEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD (and oil)
  6. Plato's Five Dialogues. Euthyphro to be exact. I've explained both the 3 definitions of piety and Socrates refutations. However I need to explain my own understanding of it. Really don't understand it besides the fact that Socrates is a snarky asshole who makes people question their knowledge in return to gain the most accurate understanding of piety before he goes to trial against Meletus for corrupting the youth.
  7. lol what's it on?
  8. Definitely a few ways. That way should work. Fucking to burnt out to think though. This Philosophy paper is killing me and its due in 4 1/2 hours.... I can't write a thesis on this topic worth shit.
  9. i was going to vacuum seal and stuff under a deodorant stick. not exactly sure what's the best way. but maybe put about a gram in one of those small clear bags. ship it that way
  10. Depends. Looking into it. Receiving 2.3 in a manila folder today. Let's see if it actually reaches me.
  11. sounds good man. yeah so what's the best to ship the wax, you suggest the candy bar trick? seems like it's melt all over the place
  12. Oh nice. Coming back this month? Really busy until about the 25th but Ill find time to get everything situated
  13. dude, so i'm back in the states on the 20th. we need to swap waxes.
  14. I haven't done it in ages. 2 years, maybe just shy of it. Basically busy all day. Have a ton of wax and bars right now. Thought I would mix the three tonight since I don't have shit to do tomorrow.
  15. dude I've been itching to do some lsd again. last time was like 6-7 months ago, always itch for that feeling again. I've just been doing dmt, but that's different and fast. yeah dude my profile is a fucking trip
  16. Definitely going out to pick up some LSD after my busy day. Better still have this background when I get back.
  17. bro you use skype or something or do i already have it?
  18. shit didn't see this message. dude come during spring and check out all the startup grows. We do indoor and outdoor since i do like dat outdoor weed
  19. Have a feeling we be spamming threads everytime we talk lol. Going to get them deleted sometime. Definitely going to be looking into it. I've been trying to move and expand for just over 2 months now. Can only do so much in a backyard with 1-2 extra hands.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20