Conversation Between Nyan Cat and Doc

11 Visitor Messages

1. I'm not defending Israel at all you know. I'm just trying to show what Palestinian supporters seem to ignore. I'm not going to deny that the IDF resort to malpractice, I think both sides are wrong in different and similar ways. The IDF have used human shield tactics on a small scale (all offending officers were also charged), the Hamas promote human shield tactics on a large scale. This results in a much higher civilian casualty rate.
  2. If this seems fake to you then all the other videos of Hamas might as well be fake, right?
  3. There are multiple sources and videos of Hamas leaders promoting meat-shield tactics. The translation is fine I don't read the language, but what the picture depicts is very obvious, people hand in hand on the rooftops of buildings, the exact tactic Hamas promotes to Palestinians. You don't have to take my word for it, there are dozens of videos online, both in Arabic and in English, both primary and secondary that confirms this.
  4. Didn't want to bump the thread, so I'll just let you know through here, you're actually wrong, because Google translate is not a reliable source.
    It says "The nation is resistant", showing Israel's missiles heading straight into Palestinian citizens holding hand in hand.
    Now, I've seen several people say that it's displaying Hamas using humans as meat-shields against missiles, but you can tell that's straight up bullcrap, Hamas might be retarded, but it would still be insane to believe such a thing.
    You don't have to reply to this, I just felt like I had to explain what it meant.
    Thanks.
  5. I replied, but thread has died already. If there's more discussion I'd be more than happy to provide as much objective information I can, but most of the people in that thread already ignored my initial post, so not much point.
  6. Me* .
  7. I really thought you'd reply to my with some more of your researched info.
    Maybe next thread I guess.
  8. Why thank you
  9. Gratz On 13k
    Well...I'm Early
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11