Conversation Between .REZ and Deflorate.

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Of course not, I saw the lines when it was being done but it didn't bother me much
  2. Hope you don't take offense to what I said in your tattoo thread. I do that to every tattoo I see, as I used to tattoos.

Was an apprentice for 3 years, then finally got a job doing it in a LA Shop. So whenever I see a tattoo, all I can think of doing is critiquing it.

But honestly, it's a pretty sick tattoo.
  3. Thanks babe ; )
  4. Hey man you know I'm down to throw shit out there to try to bring back a section, I'd also love to be gfx team

I'll start looking around and see if I can't put together something.
  5. I know you're not as active anymore, but I've been talking to some of the oldies about starting up the GFX section with another GFX team, and moderation. Considering Shayne still wants the position back, and everyone else I've talked to about this is on-board I figured I'd talk to you about it aswell. Seeing as you have some serious talent in animation/art in general.

Anyways, if you're interested any activity you can get flowing in and out of the section is appreciated. Once we have enough people constantly posting and critiquing pieces hopefully we can appeal to Dave/Arun and get the GFX team and what not back. I'd love to bring back SOTW, and all that. So anyways, a message back would be much appreciated, and I'll keep you up to date with what's going on.
  6. The kids just about dumb, but that's his problem.
  7. Apparently according to Aqworld, Anon is a group of skids now?

Never knew Anon was a group of certain people. /doh
  8. : )
  9. Thanks for bragging.
  10. Dayum son.

Impressive.

My most active post has like almost 100 notes now I think.
  11. 4349 people like my blog enough to follow it
  12. Thanks man!

I love your blog too.

Lots of amazing pictures.

I'll definitely be posting actively though, hopefully getting some more follows.
  13. You post some sweet shit, you should get plenty of followers.
  14. Only 9 - 10 at the moment.

Just started the account a couple days back though, so it's all gewd.
  15. How many followers do you have?
  16. Thank you, I'm honored to be followed by you.
  17. Not bad, lets see what you post.
  18. Would you be so kind to follow me?

Silence.
  19. Gotta keep my followers happy
  20. My god, you post a shit ton on Tumblr.

I love following you.
  21. Sweet man, I'll hit you up.
  22. Okay, well anything you create, or start working on hit me up in a PM with an image and a description w/ a title of the piece possibly.

Don't have to always submit complete pieces, WIP's, and such will do fine too.

And we'll constantly keep people updated on your current piece.
  23. I think I will actually, a little creativity in my life won't hurt a bit.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast