Conversation Between zolferno and AERGrgargwrgwrgrg

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the tips.
  2. i cant fix the bug for drinking perk bottles just yet, i think ill have to give all perks when game starts so it doesent do that, also the kill all zombies and give weapons, im guessing yo had other hacks like no recoil and crosshair turned on, turn these off when you use these, if you wernt then it is pretty random for the game to crash, but yeah not much i can do untill i look into it more for perks that is anyway
  3. Just in case you don't know, here is a list of bugs that I think you would be happy to know about that I have found while using your latest Black Ops Zombies Trainer. Attempting to kick a player closes the game, the "Kill all Zombies" command on multiplayer closes the game, attempting to Give the Freezegun and/or the Upgraded Freezegun on the "FIVE" map does not work, drinking a bottle for a perk such as Mule Kick causes the player's weapons to disappear, and turning on No Clip just makes you float with no weapons. I am informing of these bugs for your convenience, so please feel free to message me about any of the bugs I have reported to you in this message. -Pdf1215
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3