Thread: MultiCheat

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks

maphack is not working for me not sure why

maphack is not working for me not sure why, its suppose to unlock the map right? when i mark the option nothing happens, i'm doing something wrong or i misunderstand what the function really do? Its for increase draw distance? i'm confused, but even if is its not working for me i believe. Nice hack btw.
    Last edited by lyo32; 2 Days Ago at 01:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Maphack

The problem is on your side, everything works for me

Thanks

Can you explain-me better what it really do? cause i'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by Prankarov View Post
    The problem is on your side, everything works for me

Thanks

Info

Quote Originally Posted by CodeChaser View Post
    So, Trove has no sort of anti cheat right? or way of catching you when using external client or hacks? So as long as you don't have another video game open to get banned on, you wouldn't get banned off of Trove correct? I know they monitor some things in game, like if you are trading ridiculous amounts of glim or something, they might think your botting fish, or if you get reported for going super fast, but aside from that what should I watch for?
    Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
    You don't need to download anything because the file size is large, not because it's empty. I always try to compress everything into one application so you don't need anything else. As for the system requirements issue, the problem is that Python requires somewhat powerful resources compared to other languages, which can be a problem for some.
    So you mentioned this for the second part of my question, I ended up finding out it was just due to my antivirus, however, the initial part of my question still stands about the getting caught/preventative measure.

Also, sidenote, I've noticed the fishing bot fishes, but could you also add to the fishing bot to renew lures, delete boots, and move so that the "the fish arent biting in this area anymore" doesn't happen?

Thanks

Now i get what this do

Quote Originally Posted by lyo32 View Post
    Just now i understand what this is doing, its for Zoom the WorldMap infinity, its very good! Its working!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789