Thanks

MPGH Pub Hack Solution!

Well I am new here and figured I should help out with some of the people that are having issues installing this as I did. I followed the Instructions 100% and I still had issues getting the game to boot up.

The .rar file did not have the endbanner file and I believe that was one of my problems. So i DL'd the .zip file and it had the endbanner. Put it into my CA folder and it still didn't work. What I do whenever I put in a hack is I make a copy of my OLD CA folder just incase it blows up in my face. So I deleted the Hacked version and pasted the good copy and then installed the hack fresh into the CA folder and BAM it worked like a charm. No uninstalling antivirus for me.

Let me break it down
    -Have a unhacked version of CA on your desktop to be safe.
    -If the hack doesn't work with your current hacked version then delete it and replace it with the COPY on the desktop
    -Install the hack (.zip seemed to work best for me)
    -Put in your user name and PW into settings.ini
    -Start CA
    -Make sure writing in the bottem left corner
    -Golden

Still make sure to follow the instructions by putting ur user name and password into the settings.ini file. Other than that I hope that this helps some of you out!

p.s my no spread is not working correctly. Any ideas or suggestions?? It seems to always pull to the left when i shoot.
    Last edited by strider37; 12-18-2008 at 10:43 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strider37 For This Useful Post:

DarthLamchop (12-18-2008),skykrutch (09-09-2010),xwishmaster18x (12-18-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by strider37 View Post
    Well I am new here and figured I should help out with some of the people that are having issues installing this as I did. I followed the Instructions 100% and I still had issues getting the game to boot up.

The .rar file did not have the endbanner file and I believe that was one of my problems. So i DL'd the .zip file and it had the endbanner. Put it into my CA folder and it still didn't work. What I do whenever I put in a hack is I make a copy of my OLD CA folder just incase it blows up in my face. So I deleted the Hacked version and pasted the good copy and then installed the hack fresh into the CA folder and BAM it worked like a charm. No uninstalling antivirus for me.

Let me break it down
    -Have a unhacked version of CA on your desktop to be safe.
    -If the hack doesn't work with your current hacked version then delete it and replace it with the COPY on the desktop
    -Install the hack (.zip seemed to work best for me)
    -Put in your user name and PW into settings.ini
    -Start CA
    -Make sure writing in the bottem left corner
    -Golder

Still make sure to follow the instructions by putting ur user name and password into the settings.ini file. Other than that I hope that this helps some of you out!

p.s my no spread is not working correctly. Any ideas or suggestions?? It seems to always pull to the left when i shoot.
    thanks, i'll try this right now, it's not working at all for me >..
    I've got vista, someone said i have to run CA in XP combatibility mode? T/F?

Thanks
    I have vista as well so this is what worked for me. Also make sure that user controls are off. That is in Control Panels/User Controls. Make sure that you have the box unchecked so it gets ride of the box that pops up when u try and open applications.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well works good with me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    the hack works its just detected i was in teh game a couple minutes ago n it said hack attempt detected ur acc may be logged n bla bla ba for a ban sry no screenie

Thanks

-.-

it still doesnt work for me