Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Evolved Shaman vs Troll Spellsmith vs Elemental Dracomancer

Which one of these is best for farming in your opinion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    for farming id recommend, shaman, or chunin (CHUNIN IS THE BEST) if i were to pick between 1 of those, id say troll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ill say troll spell smith just charge weakness sigil then KABOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! your enemy will be
    I hope Hater's brain will EXPLODE!!!!!!!

YOUR genius? THAT will happen SOMEDAY

IM not genius IM smart

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    pyromancer > put that on the list

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The best Farming class is Chunin; hands down. However, for non-rare classes, the best ones for farming are definitely Royal Battlemage or Darkblood Stormking. Pyromancer is not that great at farming as only one skills can hit multiple enemies. Shammy and Evo Shammy aren't bad farming classes but aren't the greatest either. Troll Spellsmith is a nice class but not that great for farming. I know you can do massive damage with the first skill, but that is the only skill that can hit multiple enemies. That skills also has a long cooldown, which makes it inefficient for farming. Elemental Dracomancer isn't really considered a farming class but can be used to farm. I think Elemental Dracomancer is more fit for doing story lines since it it best a fighting several enemies quickly rather than constantly farming multiple enemies.

Now to answer your question, Evo Shammy is probably the best out of those. However, I would recommend Royal Battlemage or Darkblood Stormking over Evo Shammy.
    5th Upholder: Star Swords vs Navals

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't get why people prefer dbsk over troll. Dbsk is evidently slower farmer than troll. Troll, with 5 stacks of sigils is a almost guarantee critical hit with the first and second spell, which completely restores mp. 4 target 3k damage and 2.5k single target of 5 second cd is enough to clear a whole room. I fail to see how many other class can compete with this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Logiaqw View Post
    I don't get why people prefer dbsk over troll. Dbsk is evidently slower farmer than troll. Troll, with 5 stacks of sigils is a almost guarantee critical hit with the first and second spell, which completely restores mp. 4 target 3k damage and 2.5k single target of 5 second cd is enough to clear a whole room. I fail to see how many other class can compete with this.
    I'll give you this scenario, you are farming a bunch of enemies with around 5k health. You stack up sigil first which takes some time and is annoying, than you use the first skill. You do quite a bit a damage to them but they don't die. Now, you only got the 2nd skill to do damage against one monster only. You will be able to kill it, but you will be taking a lot of damage from the other monsters attacking you. Sigil is not a strong enough heal to keep you alive. Overall, Troll is good at farming, but DBSK will be the more efficient option most of the time.
    5th Upholder: Star Swords vs Navals