Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Ideas for section

Post all of your ideas to bring this section out of its grave.

Tournament - We should have tourneys for this section .

Example:

This friday we are having a tournament on MW2 these are all the details!.

Type: QuickScopers Night
    Map: Rust
    Time: We are having one @ 1PM and the second one will be @ 10PM
    Reward: The users who wins will be featured on this section and will be given a badge of honor.
    Host: Derp/iSnype_iLusionsz
    Mode: FFA

Hope we could see you!
    I'm sure this will get us some users and i've requested a signature/logo for the console section .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Extractional For This Useful Post:

NegroTwinkie (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This should be stickied
    @Derp
    You can use this for the time being,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-...-user-tag.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
    This should be stickied
    @Derp
    You can use this for the time being,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-...-user-tag.html
    Thanks for showing and got some ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I definitely agree with a tournament section, especially with the many different game modes possible, and even the many different games viable for online play at this current time.

(EG: Cod MW3 (Strictly Secondary Weapons, Or Strictly Knives, etc)

There could even be proper prize tournaments with a buy-in sort of thing.
    Assembly a Team of 4 with a $20 Buy-in and who ever wins gets the payout. Etc. (Would probably need to be done with a middle man, and competitors would probably have to have some rep / posts for them as it's a money tournament)

So yeah, This could turn out to be a big success, or a big fail (The section that is)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakuuza View Post
    I definitely agree with a tournament section, especially with the many different game modes possible, and even the many different games viable for online play at this current time.

(EG: Cod MW3 (Strictly Secondary Weapons, Or Strictly Knives, etc)

There could even be proper prize tournaments with a buy-in sort of thing.
    Assembly a Team of 4 with a $20 Buy-in and who ever wins gets the payout. Etc. (Would probably need to be done with a middle man, and competitors would probably have to have some rep / posts for them as it's a money tournament)

So yeah, This could turn out to be a big success, or a big fail (The section that is)
    Now, about the section thing I wasn't refering that we make a section just make a thread and tell the future minion(s) to sticky it but now we have to ask the GMs making a section could just put more work than it need to be but other than that good idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post

Now, about the section thing I wasn't refering that we make a section just make a thread and tell the future minion(s) to sticky it but now we have to ask the GMs making a section could just put more work than it need to be but other than that good idea
    I was Just assuming a section because of the organization compared to that of a stickied thread as in if it gets popular there will be a lot of posts on a stickied thread, which is hard to find the corresponding game tournament in the long run.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I was Just assuming a section because of the organization compared to that of a stickied thread as in if it gets popular there will be a lot of posts on a stickied thread, which is hard to find the corresponding game tournament in the long run.
    Their will be rules to follow of course so if people start to spam the post will be deleted by a GMOD and possibly the user infracted and the only reason why people should post on the 'Apply' thread is so they can apply which information need will be his/hers PSN and which timed event they will be going any other post that doesn't have anything to do with as stated above will be deleted .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The only ideas that I have are in here,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/348-playst...0-tell-me.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post

Their will be rules to follow of course so if people start to spam the post will be deleted by a GMOD and possibly the user infracted and the only reason why people should post on the 'Apply' thread is so they can apply which information need will be his/hers PSN and which timed event they will be going any other post that doesn't have anything to do with as stated above will be deleted .
    Why an "Apply" Thread and not a start event, why can't people make tournaments? What you're trying to say is only a GMOD can approve events and therefore show them up on the page.

I still say making a Section in the PS3 General Gaming Thread is a more organised method where anyone can post tournament information, and it's easier to find a specific game as it could be in the "TAG", not everyone plays CoD, not everyone plays Street Fighter, etc. A GMOD can just monitor the section to make sure there's no spamming topic spam, and that will be easier for them also..

What you have suggested is great, but in the long run managing a stickied thread could become harder then an actual section, and with people like REVIVE monitoring this section at all times. It Will be easy to spot Spam Threads > Spam Posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why an "Apply" Thread and not a start event, why can't people make tournaments? What you're trying to say is only a GMOD can approve events and therefore show them up on the page.

I still say making a Section in the PS3 General Gaming Thread is a more organised method where anyone can post tournament information, and it's easier to find a specific game as it could be in the "TAG", not everyone plays CoD, not everyone plays Street Fighter, etc. A GMOD can just monitor the section to make sure there's no spamming topic spam, and that will be easier for them also..

What you have suggested is great, but in the long run managing a stickied thread could become harder then an actual section, and with people like REVIVE monitoring this section at all times. It Will be easy to spot Spam Threads > Spam Posts.
    Like the graphic design section? Alright I see