Thanks

Question A penny for your thoughts?

Ah, first of all a big thanks to HoLyNeSs for the DN Extractor/Packer. That oldschool stuff works like a charm.

As for what i want, that than be: Removing unnecessary UI stuff like the crosshair/combocounter/fatigue messages/chat window.
    (this can already be realised by pressing ctrl+print, i know, but i miss the other stuff)
    So far ive been thinking of removing that by simply removing/replacing fonts and make extra edits
    in C++ for a key with the same effect as (ctrl+print) but only for chosen UI elements.

Another thing im having plans for is: Editing skill animations for the warrior class.
    So far i have been snooping in the files and found the colour palettes for skills and meshes for armours.
    (DNExtract_resource_char_player_warrior)
    I have the assumption that there are many parts to a skill, like the animation, attackradius, player movement
    during the animation, animationeffects.

This is where i am standing now and all i am asking for is just a poke in the right direction.
    All i would like to know is, where can i find the animation files and what data format do they have?
    If you by any chance know the location of some of the UI elements that i mentioned above, please be kind enough to share that info with me.

In the mean time i will continue searching and list the locations of all important files that i can find.

Criticism towards my assumptions are welcome.
    Criticism towards grammar and such, please do not.

Edit as of 12.10.2014
    I have managed to take the resource folder appart and have found almost everything what i was looking for.

Currently I am looking for programs to open some specific files, but it will take some time till there is ripe progress.
    If anybody is interested in the upcoming results, then i could make a tutorial.
    If nobody is interested in what i am doing here, the better.
    Last edited by Someone321; 10-12-2014 at 06:01 AM. Reason: New Stuff