Thread: Hacking HELP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Question Hacking HELP

I want to start hacking so i thought id start off with a flash called "Clubpenguin" heard about it from a ad and it looks dumb but really easy. The problem is, i dont know what language to start learning and how to hack. Do i learn AS3 and reverse enginer or what? please help me. Ive seen cp hacks with JAVA and PHP but idk about delphi. please give me DETAILED instructions on how to start and finish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    please ask a different question h4xor ...nobody is going to write a tutorial on-demand for you like that (especially for such a vague question(s)). Do you already know how to program? Apparently delphi? What are you specifically trying to do to 'ClubPenguin' - what code do you have so far / which part are you stuck on?

step 1 = learn a programming language. Don't even think the word 'hack' until you know how to program - you can't "make" software until you know your programming language well enough!

edit:

I recommend C#.net (similar syntax to C like languages {}) or VisualBasic.net - if you don't mind only running on Window(R).

-They're object-oriented
    -The .net framework has a TON of useful classes/functions for you to use. Very useful stuff.
    -Drag-and-drop GUI editor (if the program looks legit..you feel better about the program : p )
    -A ton of language concepts that are supported by other languages: conditionals (IF statements), loops (for,while,foreach),strict data type enforcement, classes, structures, functions, byval/byref parameters, static & global variables, object scope, arrays, strings, numerics, etc etc. Once you've had experience with these concepts in one language, it's easier to apply them in a second language. Loops (do until/while/for/foreach) are a good example of something that's pretty universal from language to language (well, the few 'mid/higher level' langauges that I've read code for).
    Last edited by abuckau907; 12-07-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    'Some things that can be counted, don't matter. And some things that matter, can't be counted' - A.E.
    --

My posts have some inaccuracies/are wrong/wrong keyword(s) used.
    They're (maybe) pretty close, and I hope they helped you, not created confusion. Take with grain of salt.

-if you give rep, please leave a comment, else it means less.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abuckau907 For This Useful Post:

kyubinaruto078 (12-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Most of hacks based on VisualBasic cause of his opening script so u should learn this language then u'lll be able to make u're hack are trainer personnaly i use VB2010 to create most of programs u can also use auto play media studio the last have preapered script so u should just put them in right bouton and case. guess my ideas Help U

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Topic too vague.

--Sinister