Thread: ******ry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

******ry

Xscapism, this is a call out.

i think your a dirty piece of scum who caves the debate section for allah.

gtfo k?

you love mj and try to say he was great when nobody cares. and you try to make flame people who don't like mj.

you for some reason hate islam or some shit. don't care why. you're a dumbfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post

I think the above images are enough to anwer you why we hate israel !!
    you're ignornace disgusts me. you're the only person on mpgh that i wish i met in real life so i could curb stomp your useless brain. you take up oxygen.

you and many muslims like yourself are a disgrace to your profit allah.

all your arguments are shitty and you repeat yourself when you're confronted.

the two things you like are below, don't try to deny it or sweeten it either.

*this was my uneducated rant. if you choose to take this further i'd be glad to whip out my inner grammar-nazi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    Xscapism, this is a call out.

i think your a dirty piece of scum who caves the debate section for allah.

gtfo k?

you love mj and try to say he was great when nobody cares. and you try to make flame people who don't like mj.

you for some reason hate islam or some shit. don't care why. you're a dumbfuck.

you're ignornace disgusts me. you're the only person on mpgh that i wish i met in real life so i could curb stomp your useless brain. you take up oxygen.

you and many muslims like yourself are a disgrace to your profit allah.

all your arguments are shitty and you repeat yourself when you're confronted.

the two things you like are below, don't try to deny it or sweeten it either.

*this was my uneducated rant. if you choose to take this further i'd be glad to whip out my inner grammar-nazi
    Wow great reaction. Just proves that I was right about Israel !!
    I don't care what you say about me or MJ, you just know you're guilty and will remain guilty till death !!!

The world can be a much better place if you can realize that Muslims's aren't terrorists !! You said that it was a propaganda against israel, yet you don't wanna accept the propaganda against Muslims !!!

Michael Jackson is loved by millions, possibly billions. If you hate him, doesn't matter. If you hate me doesn't matter.

Raging and flaming me won't take you anywhere !! Try to be sensible !!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post

Wow great reaction. Just proves that I was right about Israel !!
    I don't care what you say about me or MJ, you just know you're guilty and will remain guilty till death !!!

The world can be a much better place if you can realize that Muslims's aren't terrorists !! You said that it was a propaganda against israel, yet you don't wanna accept the propaganda against Muslims !!!

Michael Jackson is loved by millions, possibly billions. If you hate him, doesn't matter. If you hate me doesn't matter.

Raging and flaming me won't take you anywhere !! Try to be sensible !!
    1, i did not say anything about muslims being terrorists. i did not say anything against propaganda against isreal. stop pulling shit out of your ass.

every reply do you has the same theme of "I R SMAERT, I HAT ISREAAEHHLL"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1, i did not say anything about muslims being terrorists. i did not say anything against propaganda against isreal. stop pulling shit out of your ass.

every reply do you has the same theme of "I R SMAERT, I HAT ISREAAEHHLL"
    Listen dude,

I don't particularly hate Israel. I hate the people who do propaganda and conspiracies against Muslims.

You people come up with blasphemous content and still expect no reaction.

And I never said, I am smart but I said that israel is guilty and should stop killing innocent people !!!
    I know that there are some bad Muslims too, but you shouldn't judge all by the act of some people. The forum is full of posts against Muslims and every post reflect hatred towards Muslims. Yet you don't expect a reaction !!!

Thanks
    okay, you say you don't particularly hate jews, but you hate people who make up propaganda and conspiracies.....

hmm... sounds like what muslims do to isreal.

so to recap this, you hate the propaganda and conspiracies against muslims, but muslims do the same to jewish people.

hmmm. real smart logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    okay, you say you don't particularly hate jews, but you hate people who make up propaganda and conspiracies.....

hmm... sounds like what muslims do to isreal.

so to recap this, you hate the propaganda and conspiracies against muslims, but muslims do the same to jewish people.

hmmm. real smart logic.
    So, its a tie. No issues then I guess !!!

This is a never ending debate, so ... we better stop here !!!

Thanks
    i win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i win.
    OK OK, you won xD

I just want to finish !!!

Thanks
    if you continue your bullshit in the debate section i can assure you it will never finish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    if you continue your bullshit in the debate section i can assure you it will never finish
    I rarely post there !!

But all I see is flaming and raging towards Muslims, so it offends me. Its just that !! I don't want to make enemies and do fights but really everyone should look at himself !!!
    Last edited by Hassan; 10-02-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Thanks
    so every time you see somebody raging against muslims you make a thread saying how you hate something else?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    so every time you see somebody raging against muslims you make a thread saying how you hate something else?

No, everyone keeps asking why Muslims hate israel so much. It was the main reason Muslims hate israel !! So, I just answered that !!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo Answers

The 1967 war was started by Israel and the proof that their air force destroyed every single Egyptian and Syrian fighter without killing any pilots. Do you know why? (Because those fighter jets were in their barracks and not attacking anybody.

In 1973 Egypt did start the war against Israel only to try and take back a land lost in 1967 war and occupied by Israel.

In 1968 (The unmentioned war) Israel invaded Jordan in an attempt to destroy the Palestinian presence there only retreated after failing to advance.

In 1978 Israel invaded Lebanon pursuing the destruction of the Palestinian groups inside the Palestinian refugee camps.

If those were not good enough reasons for some nations to hate Israel, I don't really know what would be a good valid excuse.

Do you think people of the Middle East have nothing better to do than hating Israel for no good reason and out of pure racism?

It is hard for us (Americans) to understand that because we only see one side of the story about that conflict and we never get to hear what those people suffered on the hands of the victims of the Europeans.
    Yahoo! Canada Answers - Why do the Arabs and Muslims hate Israel that much?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ughh to both of you....what ever happened to "hey lets stop this foolishness and spark up a joint?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ignore the troll.

Xscape is one of the best VB coders and parsers on this site.

I agree with Pride....Get a joint...

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (10-02-2010)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast