Thanks

How to complete Spaceland easter egg. NEW technique.

First off this is only meant for people who are using a trainer already, and have access to god mode and teleport. All the steps you usually do are the same as the regular method of doing it. Make sure you have a wonder weapon built. Also make sure you have Quick revive perk that is in spawn equipped as well. Now once HOFF gives you your speakers and you go and place them on the ground simply play one note. then remove god mode for a second so you get downed to the Afterlife arcade. Now while in the afterlife arcade dont complete any games. Just open up your trainer and teleport to wherever you crafted your wonder weapon at. You can now pick up this wonder weapon. After this i personally go around and get all the perks again. Then once you have perks and ur wonder weapon. Teleport again, this time to the spawn/xp grind spot. Now jump off the roof and you are free to kill zombies brutes or anything you want. Because now none of the enemies will attack you. And you can go through all the last easter egg steps with the simon says rounds. Then when the Alien Boss Spawns guess what? He dont attack you either!!! Nor will he teleport all over the place. He will just stand in the same spot right in front of you and u just unload your wonder weapon on him and when he goes down mellee him and get the fuses. Then when hes dead go uppgrade the pap machine and upgrade ur wonder weapon. Now that I think about this, basically if you want to play Zombies but dont want zombies to ever attack you just buy quick revive once let them down you. then teleport out of the arcade and no enemies will attack u again until u go back in the afterlife arcade and complete the games to get enough tickets to revive urself. I dont think anyone else has figured this out yet. This is awesome if you ask me cuz those last steps are the hardest and are really to get killed during them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shootermcgavin86 For This Useful Post:

Taalik (11-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    GG to all who read the full text

4. The Following User Says Thank You to An0m4ly_15 For This Useful Post:

shootermcgavin86 (11-17-2016)

Thanks
    Wanna play the game together?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Didn't seem to work for me. It wouldn't let me past the simon says part, kept failing me every time yet I know 100% I was getting the colours right.
    Is there anything I'm missing with this step?

Thanks
    if it's failing you are either not doing it in correct or you are not doing them fast enough. Best way to know when you start playing the notes is to. Wait for the UFO to play the last note and then keep a good watch on the speakers. As soon as they all have a big bright white light coming off of the you need to start. One tip i can give you that caused me problems at first was that when i would go to play the speeakers the words saying press contorl to play speaker wouldnt come on screen and I would take too long to get soime of them. All you have to stop for is the very first note that u play. make sure ur on it and you can see the press control to play text on screen. after the first note is playing run full speed and literally just run over the speakers and dont stop keep goin just make sure that u spamm control when u running over it. For some reason the last ones dont care if ur on the note perfectly.