Thread: Last night....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Last night....

Last night was a good night overall, we went to a party, then from the party we went to my boy's house. His girlfriend called him and asked him to come over (we've been drinking a lot), so on the way of him going to drop me off, we got flicked like not even half a half mile down; I'll tell you one thing right now, watching your boy get arrested right in front of you is some SHIT!

Anyways, his bail was $750, plus they impounded his car which is another $100 to get out. Amazingly, the police officer asked if I've been drinking and I said yes to the get-go, and normally in the state of Michigan (and probably everywhere else?), if you've been drinking under the age of 18, you get a fine of $100+. Well I just made sure to get real cool with the cop on the ride home that he was giving me, and he let me go clean free. I've NEVER been in trouble with the law, and somehow I keep getting this luck (knock on wood). Also, when they were giving him the sobriety tests, they were honestly giving him the most fucked up ones, where I wouldn't even be able to do where I was sober. Was so damn confusing.

My boy is now out of jail, court date is next week. He had weed in his car but they didn't find it in the stash spot . Anyways, always be careful. Never know when some shit like that is going to happen. Now he's stuck with a DUI :/
    Last edited by Obey; 11-05-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm just like that too, cept i get cool with all of my teachers. Anyways, so your friend had weed in the car, and he got busted, but you were drunk and he let you out free?
    Last edited by Polo; 11-05-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lawl, weed stash, cops be smokin yo weed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Na, their is this center console, and their are two holes, he puts them in there then puts napkins over it, and then like pop and whatever over that, honestly impossible to find. I'm sure he smelled it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    I'm just like that too, cept i get cool with all of my teachers. Anyways, so your friend had weed in the car, and he got busted, but you were drunk and he let you out free?
    Yeah, from the get-go I told him I've been drinking, he asked me if I had a ride home and I said no. Was 3 in the morning. So he drove me home, and normally once they drop you off at the house, they go to your house, tell your parents what's going on, and give you a fine for being under the age of the legal drinking age. He just let me go and told me to have a good night. Was really appreciative over it for sure.

I really thought that all this time of me being low-key and trying not get get caught finally got fucked up right then and there, but actually worked out. Not all cops are assholes, thank God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Na, their is this center console, and their are two holes, he puts them in there then puts napkins over it, and then like pop and whatever over that, honestly impossible to find. I'm sure he smelled it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Yeah, from the get-go I told him I've been drinking, he asked me if I had a ride home and I said no. Was 3 in the morning. So he drove me home, and normally once they drop you off at the house, they go to your house, tell your parents what's going on, and give you a fine for being under the age of the legal drinking age. He just let me go and told me to have a good night. Was really appreciative over it for sure.

I really thought that all this time of me being low-key and trying not get get caught finally got fucked up right then and there, but actually worked out. Not all cops are assholes, thank God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol double post
    must be hard to do shit in Detroit without getting shot..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    We actually were not in Detroit, was in Roseville. The original plan was suppose to be going to the Club in Detroit (The Works), but plans got fucked up so we just went and partied.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Oh your mad lucky then lol.

Some other dick cop would've deff fined you, i love when you see cool cops like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Sure did luck out on that one though, for sure.