Thread: And idea?

Thanks

And idea?

Well late yesterday I was in a clanwar and this guy was using a regular pistol and it said he was killing us with the AK47U does anyone anything about this hack or any idea what was going on?

Thanks
    cant you just like rename the two files from your GAME folder in your CA folder from the pistol and ak47 to make it appear as your using a pistol but really shooting out an AK47..??ofcourse your going to be the only one that sees this..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Or you can use MHS to change the value of the weapon it thinks you have, i.e I have a gun that has value 1 so I get the value 1 in mhs and I lock it to 3 wow, my gun is now a rocket launcher? people are saying that I'm using my pistol!
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Lolz nice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purenoob134 View Post
    cant you just like rename the two files from your GAME folder in your CA folder from the pistol and ak47 to make it appear as your using a pistol but really shooting out an AK47..??ofcourse your going to be the only one that sees this..
    That's only client sided he wants to know how to do it server-sided.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    "Levels Bandwagon" ok well the weapons you saw that guy using were a client sided glitch, he might have tried to get weapon hack and failed miserably and didn't notice or fails to accept it.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.