Thread: MSI Afterburner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

MSI Afterburner

So after some looking into I cannot find out why? I was banned on a friends account for which I believe to be MSi. I had stealth mode enabled (Anticheat systems of some games may treat game code hooking required for application detection and On-Screen Display rendering as possible cheat and block connection to multiplayer server. Enabling stealth mode may help resolve such issues. When this mode is enabled, MSI On-Screen Display server uses sophisticated code hooking techniques making it harder for third party applications to detect a hook.) and also OSD was enabled. I think those two things compiled and caused the ban! GGC and ACI both have bans but I cannot find my name in PBBans master index...even tho pb banned me! Some knowledge would be appreciated!

oh and PS: Dont bother throwing hackusations because I am clean and was not banned for hacking!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by easy-to-kill View Post
    So after some looking into I cannot find out why? I was banned on a friends account for which I believe to be MSi. I had stealth mode enabled (Anticheat systems of some games may treat game code hooking required for application detection and On-Screen Display rendering as possible cheat and block connection to multiplayer server. Enabling stealth mode may help resolve such issues. When this mode is enabled, MSI On-Screen Display server uses sophisticated code hooking techniques making it harder for third party applications to detect a hook.) and also OSD was enabled. I think those two things compiled and caused the ban! GGC and ACI both have bans but I cannot find my name in PBBans master index...even tho pb banned me! Some knowledge would be appreciated!

oh and PS: Dont bother throwing hackusations because I am clean and was not banned for hacking!
    I recommend you to contact ea support not punk buster because they will not unban you no matter what

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    well i found out that it was just a GGC-Stream ban not PB so trying to get it cleared up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    MSI ab

Using it does not get you banned by PB..nor will you be false flagged.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crybaby1965 For This Useful Post:

easy-to-kill (12-24-2012)