Thread: ZOMG, DOG GONE!

Thanks

ZOMG, DOG GONE!

Well, this is it. My dog has run away about 6 or 7 times now, and shes just turning 1 year old. Shes a mix between a pit and a lab, and shes jet black.

Tonight about 15 minutes ago, we noticed that its been awfully quiet outside (normally shes barking her fucking head off or banging on the door to get inside), so we went to check what the hell was going on. She was gone. Now listen to this, shes broken so many chains and collars, that we had to use a pure metal chain, and a choking collar with spikes that go into her neck, also made of full metal. She broke the fucker clean in half. A pure metal collar that hurts like shit, and she managed to break it. She has been gone so long that we have no idea where she went, like which way down the road. We drove and drove, no sign of her, and it didn't help that it was 12:00 at night, pitch black, looking for a dog that was jet black. So, that's that. Shes gone. And I don't care anymore. Im the only one in the house that takes care of her and the one time someone else lets her out on the chain, shes gone. Im sick of caring for a dog who constantly wants to run away. That damn bitch. You know those movies where they doing everything possible to find the dog, from beating up a damn clown and taking it to court to chasing it across the country? FUCK THAT! I hope this bitch gets picked up and put in the pound, so someone else has to deal with her.

So in memory of her, Ill post the only picture I have of her, and get on with my life, hoping I dont get a call in the morning being told that Im losing my house because my pitbull mauled some 3 year old kid that was going for his daily walk with his mom...

Queen

Damn dog.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Maybe some chinese dude ate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =/ I love my dog so much. I would care for it no matter how many times it ran away.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Well, this is it. My dog has run away about 6 or 7 times now, and shes just turning 1 year old. Shes a mix between a pit and a lab, and shes jet black.

Tonight about 15 minutes ago, we noticed that its been awfully quiet outside (normally shes barking her fucking head off or banging on the door to get inside), so we went to check what the hell was going on. She was gone. Now listen to this, shes broken so many chains and collars, that we had to use a pure metal chain, and a choking collar with spikes that go into her neck, also made of full metal. She broke the fucker clean in half. A pure metal collar that hurts like shit, and she managed to break it. She has been gone so long that we have no idea where she went, like which way down the road. We drove and drove, no sign of her, and it didn't help that it was 12:00 at night, pitch black, looking for a dog that was jet black. So, that's that. Shes gone. And I don't care anymore. Im the only one in the house that takes care of her and the one time someone else lets her out on the chain, shes gone. Im sick of caring for a dog who constantly wants to run away. That damn bitch. You know those movies where they doing everything possible to find the dog, from beating up a damn clown and taking it to court to chasing it across the country? FUCK THAT! I hope this bitch gets picked up and put in the pound, so someone else has to deal with her.

So in memory of her, Ill post the only picture I have of her, and get on with my life, hoping I dont get a call in the morning being told that Im losing my house because my pitbull mauled some 3 year old kid that was going for his daily walk with his mom...

Queen

Damn dog.
    poor dog ...

Thanks
    Hey I never said I'd stop caring for it. Like I said, Im the only one caring for her really and Im sick of it, but I still looked for her until 3AM. When I came home, she was sitting on the porch. She broke her two main bones in her front left leg though, and now I have to wait until Monday to have surgery done. She wont eat, drink, do anything really. Shes on pain pills so shes like out of it. And guess what? It costs $1500. There goes anything new for my computer, me, or the family. Meh.