Thanks

Watching. Always watching.

Like a hawk.

You're getting rather scared, aren't you Mygello? What's the problem? Spies up in here?

Anyone spy on hacking forums? - Forum - Battlefield Play4Free - Free FPS Online Action!

As for everyone else here; you're human beings. You're better than cheating. That's all I'll say.

I see my pal the Hair Guy has been busy, too. Oh, joy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pointystar View Post
    I suspect you are Jonswift?
    Ha. He might be decent at best when it comes to outing people, but that's incorrect.

I go under many guises. Oh well, you won't know at all, and it'll only be a short time until you're caught.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Bap-ba-dap-pah-tah!

It's all unfolding, isn't it?

Thanks
    The narrative demands a climax. Took you people quite a while, I had to prod you towards the light. Anyway, I'm leaving this game in probably a week, so I had to have a little fun at the end eh?

Just PM your real identity, I won't use it. Maybe qwerq?
    While you may think it took us a long while to find out your real identity; I've known all along that you and Guns were the same people. It did not take 3 pages, it just took a single post from you.

MPGH will prevail? You sure do make my sides tickle.

Also; qwerq? Again, you make my sides tickle. Hurt, even. I'm guffawing.
    You seem to be struggling to find out my identity.

You don't seem to enjoy the game when the right cards are in my hand, am I not wrong?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Ah. To be complimented by the one who first made your debacle of an existance on this forum public, Stachu, is rather grand.

I would agree that you're being burnt by me. Need a wet wipe to soothe it?

Keep trying to guess my identity. I'm enjoying this game of ours.

Thanks
    Attention Duelists! It has come to My Hair's attention that Mygello doesn't lick horse rectum in the morning on a regular basis! Please right this wrong immediately or NASCAR will stop turning left and you will be assaulted by my hair!

Thanks
    hey noobs
    my name is ProKiller02 , and i hate every single one of you. all of you are fat, retarded, no lifes who spend every second of their day trying to get a good score. you are everything bad in my server. honestly, have any of you ever got any 30+ killstreaks? i guess it's fun cheating and trying to look like a good player, but you all take it to a whole new level. this is even worse than idling.don't be a stranger. just hit me with your best shot, i'm pretty much perfect. i'm always on top of the scoreboard, and best medic in ame. what class do you play, other than shotgun noob? i also get 6kdrss, and have all +3 guns. (i just killed some noobs like you with it, shit was so cash.You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
    Pic Related: It’s me and my stats

Thanks
    You'll be assaulted by my dick if you don't stop.
    You don't have 5 Duel Stars, do not pass go, do not collect 200,000 Yen, Kaiba boy.

Thanks
    First of all, you NEVER say that you're are "burning" someone else. Other people determine that. The only thing that is shows is lack of confidence.

Second, it did not take 3 pages, it took 6 months for you to find out my real account. I wouldn't say identity, I'm not as tied up as this game as a some people are to be intertwining my identity with a game account.

So far MPGH has prevailed, it has been the subject of COUNTLESS of rage posts, and countless of hours of people from T4G to sort them out. Yes, it has been the source of problems since Day 1. I would say that so far, we have been prevailing.

I don't enjoy this game, I am the master of this game, and you are subject to it. As for Stachu, he has been on the forums for quite a while. Since October of 2012 I believe. Here is his profile

View Profile: Medicz - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

Has made a couple of requests to trade accounts, and also a hack I believe.
    Trading accounts on Adventure Quest Worlds? Doesn't affect P4F and I could care less.
    Asking for a hack on another game (yes I've been checking his posts here, and they are very few in number) also don't affect P4F and I could care less, though if you hate him feel free to report him for it.
    As for P4F? Asking for redeem codes and one saying that he's only registered here for said codes. And one talking about a signature.

So your basis for that is nil. I registered here to troll the living shit out of you. Has it worked? Subjective based on the point of view, but everyone other than you and possibly even the handful of cheaters here would argue that yes, you've been obliterated.

If you don't enjoy the game, leave. But the reason why you're an ass in every sense of the word is that you only stay to cause grief to others. That's what makes a human being a complete asshole, only wanting to cause grief for others.
    So far MPGH is a dot on the radar. A tiny insignificant dot which takes very little time to clear up. In that sense you do not prevail in anything other than puffing out your own chest in the hope that you can look good.
    Your cheats are failing, your avoidance is failing and with your last post, your intelligence is failing, and so is the entire MPGH stain.

You're getting burned. Except this time dousing it with water won't put out the flames.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ARE YOU MAD MYGELLO.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medicz View Post
    ARE YOU MAD MYGELLO.
    I spy with my golden eye that, yes, yes he is... Kaiba boy.

Thanks
    in all seriousness, no youre an asshole for ruining everyones fun. its a game, where people are supposed to have fun. i suspect you couldnt get any good scores before, perhaps due lagg, perhaps due personal failure, and thats why you thought "well fuck it, im going to try to look like a good player anyway". i'm sure it must feel good for a while to keep comming on top of the scoreboard, but after a while you must know deep inside "goddamnit, im still a noob at this game". because you still are. when other people who started at the same time as you either switched games, or improved, and kept improving, you were still going full retard giving yourself the illusion of being a good player. but, take away the aimbot, and youre still a noob who cant hit shit.

i'm right, and you know it
    Last edited by operatorasfuck; 05-02-2013 at 04:08 AM. Reason: because pointystar has autism

Thanks
    Dafuq is this thread about?
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I have no idea, but I rather enjoy it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    Dafuq is this thread about?
    Haven't you heard? Yugioh is real and we're dueling for our lives! QUICK GET MY DECK! I need my Blue Eyes White Dragon (Racist much?)

But in a serious note, these are some of the ******s from P4F trying to 'spam' our forum. Calling us hackers when they're no hacks out. Hilarious.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Haven't you heard? Yugioh is real and we're dueling for our lives! QUICK GET MY DECK! I need my Blue Eyes White Dragon (Racist much?)

But in a serious note, these are some of the ******s from P4F trying to 'spam' our forum. Calling us hackers when they're no hacks out. Hilarious.
    Lol, it's worth a close then.
    /closed.
    Last edited by Paralyze; 05-04-2013 at 09:26 AM.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017