Thanks

Thumbs up Free electronics, Tablets, Phones you name it!

Listi*****m is an online bidding site which has no scam protection what so ever.
    So pretty much what you're going to want to do is make a legit account and sign up and stuff. Make sure to set your address in the profile tab. After you do this download Tor Browser, it's a browser that hides your IP. Go to listi*****m in tor browser and make a new account. This time for your email use grr.la it's a disposable email service so you don't have to keep creating new email accounts. So basically you're going to want to create a new listing and make it for an iphone or something nice. Add some photos. +++ points if you already have an iphone so you can put your fake account name next to the iphone when you take the pictures. (this will make it look legit) After that create the listing and your good to go. Make sure not to log into this account until the listing is over, If you log into the same account with a different IP to much they'll ban your account. Keep note when the listing ends. After that you're going to want to close out of tor and open it again (this will give you a fresh IP) Create another listia account and make a fake listing that nobody would be interested in (Gently used condom,empty soda cans ect.) Copy the link to this listing to notepad or something so you'll remember it. Make sure to make the listing end the day after your other listing ends. Now go onto your actual account and make another fake listing, once again make it for something no one wants. Make that end the day after your other fake listing. So now you wait. Once your Listing for the iphone or whatever you chose is over. Dump the credits into your fake listing. After that one is over dump those credits into your other fake listing in your real account. Now go buy something nice with your credits. I decided to buy a psp and it's pretty fucking sweet. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Can anyone approve?

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sketchy.. Hmm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    First of all i'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to advertise other sites on mpgh and second, I'm pretty sure this is either fake or waste of time. I wouldn't do it.
    [2014] Want to hack your school's computers and get administrator? Head on Here
    [2014] Free in app purchases (Android) (Requires Root) Here
    Successful Trades: 13
    Been Scammed:3

Thanks
    Whats fake about it? It's simply using social engineering to scam an item out of someone on a bidding site

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nwhitey12 View Post
    Whats fake about it? It's simply using social engineering to scam an item out of someone on a bidding site
    Lol I don't see anything sketchy, it's a legit website. But what you wrote is a bit confusing. So how many accounts do you need to make?

- - - Updated - - -

It's very confusing. Can I add you in Skype?

Thanks
    whiteysaccountstore

Thanks
    dnt know about this... but this cnt be that easy