Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

[UK Based] Spawn Service - Weapons, Gear & Vehicles! [FREE]

Hello everyone I am Crasket
    I currently have some top-notch private hacks along with a few extra CD-Keys to use up.
    Therefore I would like to offer my broad range of free services to the good people of MPGH While I have added a few extra scripts and whatnot.

Here is what I have to offer:

Vehicle Spawning:
    • Vehicles can only be spawned on NON vilayer servers. Thus can be any vehicle that can be found in DayZ. However, Vehicles can be located on the chosen server(Vilayer or Normal), repaired and teleported to you for your own use.

Gear Spawning:
    • I like to spawn all gear possible to satisfy all my clients wants & needs. Currently Contributors can have a wider range of weapons and gear along with priority over other clients!

How its Done:
    • Each service will be done individually & confidentially without hassle on any specifically chosen server, and if required, at a certain location. Skype or Teamspeak 3 contact is required.

Now, you may be thinking...

Would I be at risk of being banned by using this service?
    • Using the service, you do not execute any scripts, therefore you would not show up in the Logs. Hacked Weapons are not considered against the rules either, they cannot ban you for using them.

Why are you offering this service?
    • I have the time, CD-Keys and Software to offer my services to the public.

Why is the service free?
    • The service is primarily free for people to request as wished. However, there is a Priority Option where people may donate a contribution toward my service to keep it undetected. Priority is pretty self-explanatory, It will give you access to gear not available in dayz, along with priority over gear requests.

Currently, I will spawn all of the tools, backpacks & weapons available in DayZ to the client who requests my service along with ONE chosen vehicle. Clients who contribute will have access to guns not in DayZ, Such as AS50 TWS, Saiga 12k, M60E1. Practically any gun in ARMA2/OA. Contributors will also have access to all cars on the servers map, and to more than one client at a time, meaning all your friends can get spawns aswell as yourself. While contributing is not mandatory, I thoroughly recommend it as it keeps my hack undetected, and you packed with loot!

I am trying to build up a good feedback so I can offer my services on a somewhat larger scale to those who require them without seeming like a scam, which can very easily be presumed. Contributions toward my services are much appreciated and go a long way with keeping my software undetected, however they are not mandatory. Donating will give you more access to my services, broader availability & put you first in line!

Contact Details:
    Email: Crasketservices@gmail.com

Preferred Method of Contact is Skype as I am easily able to send out updates, information and discuss & organize what you would like me to do. Email is optional. When my services are needed, please include the server name, details what you would like me to, and an item list if applicable. Questions regarding my services, contributions or general Q&A are more than welcome also.

This is my brand new thread. You can see my past references and whatnot HERE!

Stock: Available

Thank you for reading! Happy Hunting!
    • Selling Warrantied ARMAII OA Keys - 2.50$ each!
    • Bulk Deals Available! Well Established Business Vendor - 24/7 Online Support!
    • All CD-Keys checked and validated upon transaction!
    • Daily Deals at Craskets Key Store!
    • We offer more superior services and support than any other vendor out there!
    • Find us HERE!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crasket For This Useful Post:

████████ (09-24-2012),XxToXiiC (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Great guy will always help even if you dont pay. He will reach out anybody as much as he can without asking for donation.

One of the best spawner!
    ████████████████████████████████

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I apologize for my weeks downtime, I was having internet issues, I am now back and fully operational and ready to spawn. Sorry for the wait!
    • Selling Warrantied ARMAII OA Keys - 2.50$ each!
    • Bulk Deals Available! Well Established Business Vendor - 24/7 Online Support!
    • All CD-Keys checked and validated upon transaction!
    • Daily Deals at Craskets Key Store!
    • We offer more superior services and support than any other vendor out there!
    • Find us HERE!

Thanks
    cool guy! fine service!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XxToXiiC For This Useful Post:

Kickazz080 (10-21-2012)