Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

How i made crazy profits within the same day.

This method i am recommending people to try and use if you have been struggling and not making quite great profits on mpgh. This will push you up quite a bit because within my first 24hrs using this method i made a little under $100. Kind of all depends on you and if you'd constantly be willing to put in the work. I payed a low price for it, but it was worth it and so to a lot of other people it was well worth as well. So good luck to you all and i would appreciate it if you'd reply with your earnings of success.

Thanks,
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to May_May For This Useful Post:

benasx33 (03-26-2014),wallblack (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Any Feedback From Anyone trying out the method?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    this isn't an ebook, it is advertisement. @Flengo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It is just a method i found searching the web in which i actually found success using. I'm not advertising anything, I am just sharing my thoughts of this ebook to people that may be interested because of it having success on me. That is why the ebook was free because i'm sharing what i found.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by May_May View Post
    It is just a method i found searching the web in which i actually found success using. I'm not advertising anything, I am just sharing my thoughts of this ebook to people that may be interested because of it having success on me. That is why the ebook was free because i'm sharing what i found.
    Yes, you are advertising, and you broke multiple rules within this thread.

One, you are not allowed to RESELL eBooks under your name through a third party website, all eBooks must be sold within MPGH directly through you. The fact that you found this method online and are just wanting to 'share' it with us for $8 is pure bullshit.

Second, autobuy links are NOT ALLOWED. Your eBook that pretty much tries to convince others to buy your eBook contains an autobuy link.

If you want to sell an eBook you leeched off the internet (which I'm sure you did), please actually have the balls to come out and sell it blatantly in the open and get caught for leeching and selling an eBook without resell rights.
    @Raple's Sheep is right, you're advertising, and you're not doing it very well. What makes me want to believe you, a random stranger, to buy an eBook for $8 from an autobuy link? How do I know you didn't upload a fake word document? And the fact that you claim to made all these profits yet fail to include Payment Proof is genius, pure marketing genius.

Please tell me if I'm wrong.
    @Symmetrical @Hugo Boss @Flengo
    Godlike.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Astro. For This Useful Post:

Jorji Costava (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut. View Post
    Yes, you are advertising, and you broke multiple rules within this thread.

One, you are not allowed to RESELL eBooks under your name through a third party website, all eBooks must be sold within MPGH directly through you. The fact that you found this method online and are just wanting to 'share' it with us for $8 is pure bullshit.

Second, autobuy links are NOT ALLOWED. Your eBook that pretty much tries to convince others to buy your eBook contains an autobuy link.

If you want to sell an eBook you leeched off the internet (which I'm sure you did), please actually have the balls to come out and sell it blatantly in the open and get caught for leeching and selling an eBook without resell rights.
    @Raple's Sheep is right, you're advertising, and you're not doing it very well. What makes me want to believe you, a random stranger, to buy an eBook for $8 from an autobuy link? How do I know you didn't upload a fake word document? And the fact that you claim to made all these profits yet fail to include Payment Proof is genius, pure marketing genius.

Please tell me if I'm wrong.
    @Symmetrical @Hugo Boss @Flengo
    First of all, as i have already mentioned plenty times. This isn't my ebook, and if it was i'd be selling it directly to you, so you may want to think before you decide rattling your mouth. Then again, i never said i had resale rights, which is the reason why i am not selling it, its someone else's ebook. what would be the point of bringing up resale rights if i'm just an ordinary buyer like everyone else just stating where i got the ebook from. I did read over the rules and do now understand on how its advertising in a way, so if this thread is going to be taken down then i do understand that now. But also, @Astronaut. you didn't have to type in such a negative way, if i broke a rule because of advertisement you could have just left it at that, without all the extra crap i find quite immature. So then again, if i had broken a rule, then sorry about that and i do now understand. @Symmetrical @Hugo Boss @Flengo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    First of all, as i have already mentioned plenty times. This isn't my ebook, and if it was i'd be selling it directly to you, so you may want to think before you decide rattling your mouth. Then again, i never said i had resale rights, which is the reason why i am not selling it, its someone else's ebook. what would be the point of bringing up resale rights if i'm just an ordinary buyer like everyone else just stating where i got the ebook from. I did read over the rules and do now understand on how its advertising in a way, so if this thread is going to be taken down then i do understand that now. But also, @Astronaut. you didn't have to type in such a negative way, if i broke a rule because of advertisement you could have just left it at that, without all the extra crap i find quite immature. So then again, if i had broken a rule, then sorry about that and i do now understand. @Symmetrical @Hugo Boss @Flengo
    Immature? You should've of read the rules BEFORE you made the thread, not after 2 people called you out on it. Secondly, how do I know you didn't steal the eBook and that you're not reselling it on the autobuy link under your name? I can't know for sure, but with all the scammers roaming around MPGH I can't just make an exception and 'trust' you.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you were so curious of me stealing this ebook. You could take your pleasant time and ask and speak with the seller yourself, there is nothing "scam wise" related about me mentioning a good ebook for people to reach out to on buying. But yes, i do now understand how i broke an advertisement rule, which i mentioned in my previous reply, which you should just leave it at that because there isn't a reason to continuously talk about what has already been said.

/Close Thread @Symmetrical @Flengo @Hugo Boss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you were so curious of me stealing this ebook. You could take your pleasant time and ask and speak with the seller yourself, there is nothing "scam wise" related about me mentioning a good ebook for people to reach out to on buying. But yes, i do now understand how i broke an advertisement rule, which i mentioned in my previous reply, which you should just leave it at that because there isn't a reason to continuously talk about what has already been said.

/Close Thread @Symmetrical @Flengo @Hugo Boss
    Thread will be closed.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014