Thanks

Selling Hotmail Recovery Prevention Tutorial

Hello members of MPGH.net, I am selling a tutorial on how to make any of your hotmail emails unrecoverable. This means that if you buy an account, the person cannot get it back by recovering the email address! This works 100% of the time, you will never get scammed over a hotmail email address again!

So Saito, why should be buy from you?

Well members, I have several years of experience in reverting emails, and in preventing reverts. Not to brag, but I do believe myself to be the best at it. Because of this I think your best option would be to buy from myself, and not others.

How can this help me?

Well it pretty much only helps in one way, but that one way is extremely beneficial. For example, say you are trading maplestory accounts. Once you trade with the person, you can secure the email and not have to worry about it getting recovered!

How much does this cost?

The cost is a one time fee of $50. This price may seem high at first, but think about it. You are saving yourself from ever getting scammed again when it is related to a Hotmail email address. The whole reason I learned all of these methods was because I had been scammed several times, for hundreds of dollars. Don't let this happen to you. Purchase my tutorial, and you will be completely ready to combat scammers.

How do we know this works?

Well I wouldn't be selling it if it didn't! I will also have Obama review this product for everyone to see, so that you can better understand the value of it, and if it is something that you would be interested in purchasing.

How can I buy this?

You may contact me on my MSN messenger to buy. I accept PayPal as a gift, and Green Dot Money Paks, which can be purchased at Walmart.

My MSN: xjohndeerx@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Terms of Service: When buying this tutorial you assume all responsibility for you actions. I simply created this tutorial to educate others, and cannot be held accountable for what you do with the knowledge gained. When buying this tutorial you agree not to leak, share, or copy any part of it without my express written permission.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saito View Post
    Hello members of MPGH.net, I am selling a tutorial on how to make any of your hotmail emails unrecoverable. This means that if you buy an account, the person cannot get it back by recovering the email address! This works 100% of the time, you will never get scammed over a hotmail email address again!

So Saito, why should be buy from you?

Well members, I have several years of experience in reverting emails, and in preventing reverts. Not to brag, but I do believe myself to be the best at it. Because of this I think your best option would be to buy from myself, and not others.

How can this help me?

Well it pretty much only helps in one way, but that one way is extremely beneficial. For example, say you are trading maplestory accounts. Once you trade with the person, you can secure the email and not have to worry about it getting recovered!

How much does this cost?

The cost is a one time fee of $50. This price may seem high at first, but think about it. You are saving yourself from ever getting scammed again when it is related to a Hotmail email address. The whole reason I learned all of these methods was because I had been scammed several times, for hundreds of dollars. Don't let this happen to you. Purchase my tutorial, and you will be completely ready to combat scammers.

How do we know this works?

Well I wouldn't be selling it if it didn't! I will also have Obama review this product for everyone to see, so that you can better understand the value of it, and if it is something that you would be interested in purchasing.

How can I buy this?

You may contact me on my MSN messenger to buy. I accept PayPal as a gift, and Green Dot Money Paks, which can be purchased at Walmart.

My MSN: xjohndeerx@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Terms of Service: When buying this tutorial you assume all responsibility for you actions. I simply created this tutorial to educate others, and cannot be held accountable for what you do with the knowledge gained. When buying this tutorial you agree not to leak, share, or copy any part of it without my express written permission.
    You aren't the original?